Thread: Recommend an AIWB Holster for Shield with Crimson Trace

Recommend an AIWB Holster for Shield with Crimson Trace

Can anybody recommend a good AIWB holster for an M&P Shield with a Crimson Trace laser (LG-489). Maybe my google-fu skills are lacking; but, I have checked most manufacturers, I think, to no avail. I love and use daily either my Keepers Concealment or my JM Custom for my other M&Ps; but, for the Shield with "attached" (LG-489) and not "integral" laser, I can't seem to find one. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. By the way, for your suggestions, I am looking for a dedicated aiwb and am looking for Kydex. I know that Remora/Sticky will work and I do like them for what they are. I don't, personally, like them for aiwb. Thanks in advance.

http://http://www.lenwood.com/shop/h...-battle-dress/

I typically don't like holsters with attached mag pouches but his are so well made/formed that it is comfortable.

If you want you can take the mag pouch off.

I also requested the holes spaced to fit Ravens claw which was no issue.

I hardly carry my cw9 but when I do I feel like it's not even there.

I make my Gestalt for the Shield with the green CT laser guard.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

URL and link fixed.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    I make my Gestalt for the Shield with the green CT laser guard.
    Rich, as one of my top three choices, I did search your website; however, I did not see that as a choice for the Shield 9/40. I just went back again and don't see it as a choice. I'm not debating you, I'm just letting you know I can't find that choice. I take your word for it. This leads to a question. I always see a distinction in holster selection between the green and red laser. Upon close inspection they appear identical. What is the difference? I ask because I have a red laser. Thanks in advance.

The green laser, in this case is a bit beefier than the red as it takes a larger battery. The red LG for the shield was out long before CT dipped into the Green spectrum. Now, I believe they make the red and green versions the same size and shape.

I just assumed(I know!) you were speaking of the green laser as the red, I would have thought was widely supported.

I just double checked the website and I do see that the CT fitted options are not there. I'll get them up soon.
    Last edited by Rich@CCC; 06-29-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

User Tag List