Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: John Lovell/Warrior Poets Society

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I don't sponsor very many gun related channels or people, PF and Forgotten Weapons are the two I give money to, but I'll gladly pay $80 a year for WPSN, and it looks like @SouthNarc is a part of it as well.

I am indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I am indeed!
    I'm in.

Welcome aboard, John.

Okay that was pretty good.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Thanks to the OP for pointing me to this network. I have watched a lot of John Lovell's stuff before but am very pleased to support his new network.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I don't sponsor very many gun related channels or people, PF and Forgotten Weapons are the two I give money to, but I'll gladly pay $80 a year for WPSN, and it looks like @SouthNarc is a part of it as well.

Well, that looked pretty cool.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I am indeed!
    Well, that tipped the scales for me. I signed up.

I've watched John's stuff for a while now, and have become a fan of the overall WPS message. Happy to support them in their effort to break away from corporate progressive 2A/1A conservative censorship.

And that Hummer would look sweet in my driveway.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyL View Post
    Really appreciate this discussion guys.

Anyway, thanks for the discussion all. Excited to have found this forum.
    Yes welcome!

I’ll also say that you (and your wife) heavily influenced the scales on me and my wife deciding to start homeschooling next year (although you didn’t need to arrange for the “free trial” we got this semester ).

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I’ll also say that you (and your wife)...
    Whoa whoa whoa gents, I am not John Lovell. Sure my name is John (Family and friends call me Johnny) and my last name starts with L but the similarities stop there. Well we also want to be good fathers, good husbands, and serve our community... ok so we have that too. Oh and we both seem to be seekers of knowledge and life long learners (what brought me here)... we both want to live balanced lives and focus on being better people (damn him for thinking of such a good name first with Warrior Poets Society)...sheesh no wonder the WPS caught my attention.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up right away, I am not John Lovell. I could never grow that luxurious spartan beard LOL. That guy has spent countless hours with firearms. My only experience so far is what I learned from my Dad/Grandfather/Uncles as a kid and that one day in Navy boot camp when we took a break from firefighting to actually shoot a firearm. Not much risk of a gun battle with the enemy on a submarine.

Happy to be here and engage with you all.

But if I ever get to take one of his courses, I’ll be sure to pass along your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyL View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa gents, I am not John Lovell. Sure my name is John (Family and friends call me Johnny) and my last name starts with L but the similarities stop there. Well we also want to be good fathers, good husbands, and serve our community... ok so we have that too. Oh and we both seem to be seekers of knowledge and life long learners (what brought me here)... we both want to live balanced lives and focus on being better people (damn him for thinking of such a good name first with Warrior Poets Society)...sheesh no wonder the WPS caught my attention.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up right away, I am not John Lovell. I could never grow that luxurious spartan beard LOL. That guy has spent countless hours with firearms. My only experience so far is what I learned from my Dad/Grandfather/Uncles as a kid and that one day in Navy boot camp when we took a break from firefighting to actually shoot a firearm. Not much risk of a gun battle with the enemy on a submarine.

Happy to be here and engage with you all.

But if I ever get to take one of his courses, I’ll be sure to pass along your kind words.
    Bullshit. That'a exactly what John Lovell would say.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Well, that tipped the scales for me. I signed up.

I've watched John's stuff for a while now, and have become a fan of the overall WPS message. Happy to support them in their effort to break away from corporate progressive 2A/1A conservative censorship.

And that Hummer would look sweet in my driveway.
    What censorship are you talking about?

User Tag List