Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: John Lovell/Warrior Poets Society

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    I wouldn't read that much into it. It's the 3rd newest account on the whole site (uid 20904 for 'DavidJTheMan' vs 20907 for the newest guy 'spazatak') with 2 posts, both in this thread. Which had been dead for a year before OP necro'd it.

Pretty good odds they don't show up again except to comment on this topic.
    I was originally going to add a photos of the Troy Landry .22 Mini mags with a smart ass comment about how he must fake shooting gators on his show but the moment passed ….

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJTheMan View Post
    He sells other manufacturers product with the Warrior Poet Society logo slapped on em.
    And the device you typed this on is an amalgamation of parts manufactured by contracted companies with an electronics company logo embossed on the case. Same for the vehicle you drive. And the refrigerator in your home. And the...

Are you naive? Or just obtuse?

Site Supporter
    Let's not stop there, let's take a good hard look at the owner of this forum, @LittleLebowski, hell, I bet he wasn't even in the movie. And I bet that isn't even him in the picture next to his forum handle.
    Does that mean the forum can’t get me a toe ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I was originally going to add a photos of the Troy Landry .22 Mini mags with a smart ass comment about how he must fake shooting gators on his show but the moment passed ….
    See, I don't know enough about the Crocodile Hunter to know if "Choot 'Em" is the right response to that or not. I did see a box of .22s with that on there, once. I feel like between that and Duck Dynasty I missed a whole generation's worth of television.

What might have been, I suppose...

Frankly, how can I trust Lovells veracity when nothing on his entire media presence rhythms?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Shot View Post
    Frankly, how can I trust Lovells veracity when nothing on his entire media presence rhythms?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iambic_pentameter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_v...ural%20speech.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    See, I don't know enough about the Crocodile Hunter to know if "Choot 'Em" is the right response to that or not. I did see a box of .22s with that on there, once. I feel like between that and Duck Dynasty I missed a whole generation's worth of television.

What might have been, I suppose...
    I still have over 20 of the 'Choot em' 300 round packs in my .22 locker and I didn't have the slightest idea who Troy Landry was. Learned something.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

https://youtu.be/gP8_w1J5raY

This makes more sense than one of the recent posters…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJTheMan View Post
    the Fox Folder knife ... is a knockoff of the Colonel Blades folder.
    I know jack shit about knives, but duckduckgo leads me to believe Fox Folder makes the Colonel Blades folder:

The most unique addition to the lineup is the Colonel Folder. The folder is made by Fox Knives, like the original LowVz, using N690Co. This knife comes equipped with G10 grips, ambidextrous pocket clip, and a push-button locking mechanism with a secondary lock to prevent accidental closure. The blade is coated with a TOPSHIELD military grade, anti-wear coating. A satin-finish version is also available without the TOPSHIELD coating. Coming in 2019, the Colonel Folder will have several handle color options to choose from.
    https://www.recoilweb.com/new-models...es-145335.html

User Tag List