Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: John Lovell/Warrior Poets Society

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.

John Lovell/Warrior Poet Society

Did a search and saw a few references to him (all positive), but I'm curious if anyone here has trained with him or followed him. Being a bit of an over-thinker of things I like a lot of what he has to say and the practical approach he takes. All that said - there are a lot of pretenders, snake oil salesmen, or guys that have "been there and done that" but are terrible in their approach or presentation.

Thoughts?

Warrior Poet Society
    Last edited by Suvorov; 06-26-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Did a search and saw a few references to him (all positive), but I'm curious if anyone here has trained with him or followed him. Being a bit of an over-thinker of things I like a lot of what he has to say and the practical approach he takes. All that said - there are a lot of pretenders, snake oil salesmen, or guys that have "been there and done that" but are terrible in their approach or presentation.

Thoughts?

Warrior Poet Society
    I watch his YouTube videos. I like him and I’m trying to get into one of his classes, but he sells out quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of him, but he just about won me over with this truth bomb alone.

https://youtu.be/ZcZqdMY_-pI
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I follow him on Youtube and he puts out solid info. I'd like to take one of his classes. I may be wrong, but I believe I first learned of John Lovell when he was mentioned by either SLG or SeanM who had positive things to say about him.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I follow him on IG. Seems smart and articulate. He just did a class with Clint Smith at Thunder Ranch, for whatever that's worth.

Apparently he was in one of the Ranger Battalions and did some stuff somewhere. Doesn't brag about it, but does reference occasionally. I'd like to train with him.

I heard him positively mentioned at a recent Aaron Cowan class. His YT channel seems to have some good info too.

SLG had high praises for him. Btw where is he I miss his contributions. He is probably my favorite YouTube channel. He seems like a PF kinda guy. He’s a spec ops dude but doesn’t flaunt it.

I personally really like the warrior poet mentality as well as his videos on his faith and being in the military.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    I personally really like the warrior poet mentality as well as his videos on his faith and being in the military.
    Me too. Plus I like the way he seems to get the fact that most of us are average dudes with jobs and kids and trying to create a well balanced soul.

Some powerful no-BS knowledge is what I’ve found so far, and he’s here in Georgia!

Gonna have to put him on the list to check out one of these days.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this gent is kinda over the top.

User Tag List