Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S&W 642 AIWB holster

Quote Originally Posted by leathermaneod View Post
    also, where’s the best place to order one of the milt sparks? Not having too much luck finding them online...

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
    i order direct from them....208 377 5577........leather is not pokey. Unfortunatly the wait time is pokey........cya
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Not pokey, cheap and easily available.

If nothing else, it is a decent stop-gap measure until you figure out what you really want.

https://www.amazon.com/Wesson-Leathe...lsters+j+frame

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I've not experienced anything like that.
    Same here. Really like mine.

I'm using the Lobo Offset Belt Clip. I also have a Garrity of the same flavor, but I asked Lobo to make it out of the thinnest leather they have, and to omit any mouth reinforcement to keep it thin

http://lobogunleather.com/iwb-inside...set-belt-clip/

I've used the Highnoon Mr. Softy for ages, the only issue is, it takes a while to break in- but once it does, it takes the mold of gun. The top pic has barely begun to break in, the bottom one is like a glove, wish I had another pic of the other side. Bottom pic gun and leather isn't with me now.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Isaac; 06-26-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Another fan of the Lobo Leather OBC holster. Had this one done up in horsehide for an LCR but the J frame doesn't seem to mind at all.

Name:  P1090767 W .jpg
Views: 475
Size:  100.5 KB

Name:  P1090766 W .jpg
Views: 495
Size:  102.2 KB

Damn, that looks perfect. Does your knuckle hit the clip during draw at all?

The Dark Star Gear 642 AIWB is great; I stopped looking for the next best thing when I got mine ~2 years ago.

I have a cheap Hume that works fine with the 642. Bought one for the 1911, don't like it.

I have two AIWB clip on holsters. One by Bob Mac, one by Tom at DSG. Both are great. If I was doing it all over, the DSG clip is superior, as is the reholster. The Bob Mac is slightly more comfortable when I’m sweaty (it’s my gym gun setup).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List