Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: M&P Design

One can more than adequately clean a M&P without removing the rear sight. If one is that particular, more power to them but certainly not necessary. I have 7 different M&Ps and never have I removed the rear sight other than to change out the Apex kit on several of them. Clean the pistols occasionally by spraying with Hornady clean and lube an apply a drop of oil. Very reliable and accurate. Plenty cheap enough to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    I like my Plastic M&P. I am not good enough to detect anything but gross inaccuracy and it doesn't have that.
    The trigger is fine, courtesy of Dan Burwell. I have handled a number of Apex baggie jobs and am not impressed. Too bad Apex no longer installs their own parts and rectifies the rest of the action. Too bad it is almost impossible to get Mr Burwell's attention these days. Else I would try to find a 5" pro before they 2.0 everything in the lineup.
    I purchased one of the first M&P 9mm pistols when they first became available and sent it to Dan Burwell.
    I no longer have that pistol but after Dan Burwell's work it had the best trigger I have ever seen on a M&P.

I squadded with Dan Burwell at Nationals a few years ago. Good dude. Funny dude too.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List