Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trijicon to Acquire Ameriglo

Site Supporter

Trijicon to Acquire Ameriglo

Dave Spaulding posted about this in his Facebook group this morning, and I found this LINK with some more details. The plan is for Ameriglo to "continue to function as an independent brand and product portfolio."

(I didn't see any other thread on this topic, but please forgive me if I overlooked it.)

I hope they do stay operationally independent, Ameriglo Hacks are my go-to Glock sights and I’d like to see them stay available.

Vending Machine Operator

Trijicon to Acquire Ameriglo

Ameriglo CAPs are my go-to sight setup. As long as they keep making them, I’m happy. Trijicon makes a high quality product so I’m not concerned about quality, just price bumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 06-25-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Makes sense, as Ameriglo has been marketing/selling sight systems featuring Trijicon vials for a while.

Site Supporter
    Maybe Ameriglo can start making Site options for HK owners!

Just great. Take an industry with minimal innovation and high prices, and combine two of the larger players to reduce competition further.

Trijicon whose idea of “custom” is giving you Tool Tech’s phone number, and where the R&D department is still studying whether the consumer might be interested in an HD rear sight that doesn’t double as a knife. Ameriglo, whose idea of customer service is having you buy from a dealer, or trade on a gun forum, and is still wondering whether HK is a niche manufacturer worthy of making sights for.

Can’t wait to see how this turns out.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I really hope that Ameriglo stays completely independent. I've been a big fan of them since my first set of I-dots 10 years ago.

Site Supporter
    I can’t see how this will improve things for shooters

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Dave Spaulding posted about this in his Facebook group this morning, and I found this LINK with some more details. The plan is for Ameriglo to "continue to function as an independent brand and product portfolio."

(I didn't see any other thread on this topic, but please forgive me if I overlooked it.)
    I noticed this quote in the press release linked above:
    "There are no immediate plans to change how the team at AmeriGlo operates the business."

I imagine the first step will be to "rationalize" Ameriglo's offerings, which means fewer options.
    Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer.

I really like Ameriglo sights, I hope they continue the current line, but business wise Trijicon must be doing something right because they had the funds to buy Ameriglo not the other way around.

User Tag List