Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Newbie needs advice on a PCC 9mm

If I was buying one today I’d likely get the Wilson Combat that takes Glock mags. I have plenty of mags and the controls are identical to the AR’s I rely on for work and home defense.

I wish I would have jumped in earlier. JP...everything JP is well crafted, but you do pay for JP because JP

I have a Lone Wolf and a Nordic and the Nordic with a trigger is ready to win.

I have a managed a few wins and some lesser podiums with mine...as delivered with the addition of a trigger and sight.
    Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    I wish I would have jumped in earlier. JP...everything JP is well crafted, but you do pay for JP because JP

I have a Lone Wolf and a Nordic and the Nordic with a trigger is ready to win.

I have a managed a few wins and some lesser podiums with mine...as delivered with the addition of a trigger and sight.
    I watched your review of the Nordic components and was leaning pretty hard that direction because of it, but after handling the JP at my LGS it was pretty much a done deal. I figured couldn't really go wrong with either so spend the few extra dollars on the JP.

Anyone familiar with these guys at all?

https://mbxextreme.com/index.php?pag...rrel_Handguard

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Anyone familiar with these guys at all?

https://mbxextreme.com/index.php?pag...rrel_Handguard
    They are well know for supplying magazines for Paras, etc for competition uses. Cannot comment on other capabilities.

Finally picked up my GMR 15 what a blast. Trigger is fantastic, what a fun shooting gun. Put about 200 rounds through it today for a little break in. Unfortunately my range had worked being done to it unexpectedly so had a small area really just to zero my sights. Hopefully I’ll have the full range this weekend to run and gun with it. Was having second thoughts of spending the money but once I started shooting, that went away prettt quickly
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Tag List