Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your preferred .357 carry load for 4" guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    It's easy to think of scenarios that would require me to shoot through my own windshield or side windows.
    I can think of lots of scenarios where I might have to shoot through a windshield or side glass, but none of them have a very high probability of occurring when I’m just being Joe Citizen and not at work. I’m not saying they can’t happen, but how many non-LEO/mil shootings can you think of that involved shooting someone through a windshield?

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I’m not saying they can’t happen, but how many non-LEO/mil shootings can you think of that involved shooting someone through a windshield?
    I’m sure it has happened, but I can’t come up with an example, myself. Probably a job for Mas or Tom Givens.

This sort of radical thinking is why I’m still personally comfortable stocking various "FBI” loads for wheelies with 3" or greater tubes.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I can think of lots of scenarios where I might have to shoot through a windshield or side glass, but none of them have a very high probability of occurring when I’m just being Joe Citizen and not at work. I’m not saying they can’t happen, but how many non-LEO/mil shootings can you think of that involved shooting someone through a windshield?
    No stats, but there is a lot of traffic here, with lots of stops at lights, and lots of sketchy pedestrians who can be in close proximity to vehicles.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

User Tag List