Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your preferred .357 carry load for 4" guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    It's easy to think of scenarios that would require me to shoot through my own windshield or side windows.
    I can think of lots of scenarios where I might have to shoot through a windshield or side glass, but none of them have a very high probability of occurring when Iím just being Joe Citizen and not at work. Iím not saying they canít happen, but how many non-LEO/mil shootings can you think of that involved shooting someone through a windshield?
    I shot the PX4 before it was cool.

Connoisseur of cheap 1911 Sidheshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Iím not saying they canít happen, but how many non-LEO/mil shootings can you think of that involved shooting someone through a windshield?
    Iím sure it has happened, but I canít come up with an example, myself. Probably a job for Mas or Tom Givens.

This sort of radical thinking is why Iím still personally comfortable stocking various "FBIĒ loads for wheelies with 3" or greater tubes.
    "Truth. Naked man= roll your sleeves up"
    -Hot Cereal

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I can think of lots of scenarios where I might have to shoot through a windshield or side glass, but none of them have a very high probability of occurring when Iím just being Joe Citizen and not at work. Iím not saying they canít happen, but how many non-LEO/mil shootings can you think of that involved shooting someone through a windshield?
    No stats, but there is a lot of traffic here, with lots of stops at lights, and lots of sketchy pedestrians who can be in close proximity to vehicles.
    You can never beat a monkey in a poo flinging contest.

User Tag List