Thread: RFI: Green Mountain Armory classes?

RFI: Green Mountain Armory classes?

Any experience with classes run by Green Mountain Armory in Vermont, or with Wesley Raney as a trainer?

Thanks!

I met Wes at the Shivworks ECQC class he hosted last month. He seemed like a nice guy and was a solid shooter. I have not taken any of the classes he teaches.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I met Wes at the Shivworks ECQC class he hosted last month. He seemed like a nice guy and was a solid shooter. I have not taken any of the classes he teaches.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    I appreciate the kind words homie. I registered on the forum in case peter wanted to ask me anything. Hope to see you at ECQC again this May.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMountainArmory View Post
    I appreciate the kind words homie. I registered on the forum in case peter wanted to ask me anything. Hope to see you at ECQC again this May.
    Sadly I won’t be there this year. I took a new job that required me to move across the country.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Sadly I won’t be there this year. I took a new job that required me to move across the country.
    Good luck and stay safe.
    Wes Raney-Owner-Green Mountain Armory

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMountainArmory View Post
    Whoa, hold on.

You’re doing ECQC in Vt?

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Whoa, hold on.

You’re doing ECQC in Vt?

Where?
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shivwor...ts-49871857067

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Whoa, hold on.

You’re doing ECQC in Vt?

Where?
    Randolph. Private property. If you message me or google me you should find it really easy.
    Wes Raney-Owner-Green Mountain Armory

User Tag List