Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mass-produced AIWB Mag Carrier?

Site Supporter

Mass-produced AIWB Mag Carrier?

I just concluded a mutually-beneficial trade with another P-F member and ended up with a JMCK AIWB holster for my M&P40. I've been AIWB-curious and this was the most cost-effective way to get a quality holster to try it with. Now I need a mag pouch. I've got several OWB pouches for it but none that would work IWB. If the idea works out for me I'll order a setup for my PX4.

Any recommendations for an IWB pouch that can be ordered online and shipped from stock? It'd probably be from one of the usual places like Brownell's or Midway but could be from somewhere else.

Thanks!

JM has some M&P AIWB mag pouches as a quick ship item (5-10 days) and my experience has been that Mastermind will get you one of theirs very quickly as well (everything I've bought from Mack has been to me in about a week). One of them is probably your best bet for getting something quickly. Not next day amazon prime quick.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    JM has some M&P AIWB mag pouches as a quick ship item (5-10 days) and my experience has been that Mastermind will get you one of theirs very quickly as well (everything I've bought from Mack has been to me in about a week). One of them is probably your best bet for getting something quickly. Not next day amazon prime quick.
    Concur with all of this.

Note: Mack’s books are currently closed.

Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    Note: Mack’s books are currently closed.
    Did not know that! Graith belts must be keeping him busy

I would definitely pull the trigger on the JM pouch, though. Been very pleased with mine.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Did not know that! Graith belts must be keeping him busy

I would definitely pull the trigger on the JM pouch, though. Been very pleased with mine.
    Agreed on both counts. In fact, I just ordered a JMCK AIWM mag carrier about a week ago.

http://www.snakeeatertactical.com/pr...egory/pouches/

Fabric/elastic pouches. The one I tried was very tight on a G19 magazine. Have to remove from belt to insert magazine. Minimal bulk, but didn’t make IWB magazine carry comfortable for me.

Those fabric pouches are interesting.

I tried a Blue Force Tactical nylon belt pouch (same as the Ten Speed with stiff velcro belt loop) for carryng a Glock 17 mag and didn't like it - but I love the pouch for carrying my flashlight. I still want a flashlight pouch with a clip that doesn't have to be threaded on the belt.

I carry my spare mag in a JM OWB version 3 pouch. The clip is sturdy and I like the rounded corners. It fits close enough that I don't need to consider carrying a mag IWB.

I really like my badiwinaman pouch. I like that the offset loop allows my a little more flexibility with placement.
    Attachment 27494

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I really like my badiwinaman pouch. I like that the offset loop allows my a little more flexibility with placement.
    Is that who made that holster?
    #RESIST

User Tag List