Thread: Where to find specialty Chicago Screws?

Where to find specialty Chicago Screws?

Like an idiot, I failed to locktite the hardware on my DeSantis Pegasus Quantico double magazine carrier and lost one of the Chicago Screws. Unfortunately, the female end is oval-shaped and everything I've found online is round. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? DeSantis is in New York and has closed all customer service and I don't see hardware on their web store...

Name:  20200501_110434-1.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  24.7 KB

Got some Uncle Mike's from Amazon to fix my Minotaur leather belt - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sorry, did not catch the oval part. You may be able to file flats on the round version.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Like an idiot, I failed to locktite the hardware on my DeSantis Pegasus Quantico double magazine carrier and lost one of the Chicago Screws. Unfortunately, the female end is oval-shaped and everything I've found online is round. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? DeSantis is in New York and has closed all customer service and I don't see hardware on their web store...

Name:  20200501_110434-1.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  24.7 KB
    http://www.shopdiyholster.com/3-16-8...ed-head-posts/
    Last edited by Guerrero; 05-01-2020 at 01:48 PM.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

thanks!

User Tag List