Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch me up, what's new?

Catch me up, what's new?

So I kinda quit gun stuff a few months back due to trying to restart a life in a new place. Now I'm back in the game professionally and otherwise and have no idea what everyone is talking about. This SIG 365 thing that I originally thought was a joke is apparently a Big Deal and S&W is offering a new gun that's completely identical to a previous gun except has a .4" shorter of a barrel so I'd like someone to mansplain that one to me. Did those special edition Langdon Berettas ever happen? Did anyone rage quit the forum? Fill me in on all the hot goss!
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    So I kinda quit gun stuff a few months back due to trying to restart a life in a new place. Now I'm back in the game professionally and otherwise and have no idea what everyone is talking about. This SIG 365 thing that I originally thought was a joke is apparently a Big Deal and S&W is offering a new gun that's completely identical to a previous gun except has a .4" shorter of a barrel so I'd like someone to mansplain that one to me. Did those special edition Langdon Berettas ever happen? Did anyone rage quit the forum? Fill me in on all the hot goss!
    LTT M9 is a thing. So is a PX4CC. You might be able to get a new one, someone just sold a used one in the for sale pages. TJIAB is a bunch of Langdon trigger parts in a bag for a 92 or a PD4.

Don’t remember any rage quitting. P365 apparently has some issues. But isn’t reported as going off when it isn’t supposed to, like P320 apparently did.

How did the move go?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    LTT M9 is a thing. So is a PX4CC. You might be able to get a new one, someone just sold a used one in the for sale pages. TJIAB is a bunch of Langdon trigger parts in a bag for a 92 or a PD4.
    Don’t forget the 92 Elite LTT - it’s “a thing” now, too.

Sig's Indian manufactured parts level of QC...isn't surprising anyone.
    #RESIST

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    DB seems to love the Night Cobra.

Damn the iPhone Typos!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Glock 19X has won over a lot of shooters.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Some dude was arrested in California for having a large cache of forearms.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I was looking around for one of the Langdon M9s and couldn't find any distributors that listed them, so wasn't sure if they're a limited run and all sold out or if they hadn't been released yet.

Duelist, move went... slow, but finally done now, thanks for asking. Love Arizona so far!

Surprised to see the 19X so popular, given it's like the opposite of the 19L/17K that people have been clamoring for. Also is Glock BTF still a thing with the Gen5s?
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Tom banned Haikus but apparently Limericks and Anapestic Tetrameter are specifically allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    ...Surprised to see the 19X so popular, given it's like the opposite of the 19L/17K that people have been clamoring for...
    ...because the 1911 Commander is such poor seller?

In other news, BBI continues to take punitive action against the unsuspecting.
    Last edited by MistWolf; 06-21-2018 at 02:02 PM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List