Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone tried a Vortex amg uh1?

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I can source one of these for 350.. which seems like a great deal to me given vortex's warranty. The past years reviews, via youtube, seem to be positive with some subtle changes going into production. Anyone start using one of these?

That's less than the old dealer cost new so that's a good deal, it doesn't mean I couldn't come close for anyone out there
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Oops - double post.
    Last edited by ssb; 03-08-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I can source one of these for 350.. which seems like a great deal to me given vortex's warranty. The past years reviews, via youtube, seem to be positive with some subtle changes going into production. Anyone start using one of these?
    I have one but have not yet started wringing it out -- weather's been bad the past few months. Once my SOLGW upper gets in, it'll get mounted and zero'd on that. I hope to take it through a one-day carbine course this summer.

Initial impressions are good, however, for whatever that's worth. None of the ghosting reticle complained of early in its release. No NVG capability but I don't need that. I could see the rear-mounted buttons interfering with a magnifier though.

These are heavy!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List