Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I知 not just an M&P guy...I知 a S&W guy!

I知 not just an M&P guy...I知 a S&W guy!

Model 12-3 and 442-2 (no-lock). Laser engraving by a LGS. DSG Hitchhiker holster.

I carry a full size or 2.0 Compact M&P, and/or a Shield, 99% of the time. The other times, I run the J frame, or low-pro K frame lifestyle.

K Frame with round butts and flush fitting stocks like these stag stocks, are very flat and easy to conceal.
    Last edited by Sherman A. House DDS; 06-20-2018 at 02:22 PM.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I really need a round butt K frame...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I really need a round butt K frame...
    Yes, you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Yes, you do.
    I find myself saying "I really need a ..." a lot when I read this subforum...

One of the bigger pooch-screwings I have personally undertaken was when I sold my 2" model 12. Proof that temporary insanity is a thing.

Site Supporter
    I find myself saying "I really need a ..." a lot when I read this subforum...
    This one really is, though! I had a moment of stupidity that would have been tragic when I thought about selling my 13-3 3”. Then I actually pulled it out and shot it again. Nope, nope, nope. That gun is a need.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    This one really is, though! I had a moment of stupidity that would have been tragic when I thought about selling my 13-3 3”. Then I actually pulled it out and shot it again. Nope, nope, nope. That gun is a need.
    That would basically be my dream 3" K frame. I have a 4" sq butt M19 and a 4" M28 and the same J-frame as the OP. A 3" round butt K frame would fill the gap nicely with a 3" M13 being probably my top pick. Also, maybe an older no-lock 640...and a 686... and...
    Last edited by Nephrology; 06-20-2018 at 07:02 PM.

That would basically be my dream 3" K frame. I have a 4" sq butt M19 and a 4" M28 and the same J-frame as the OP. A 3" round butt K frame would fill the gap nicely with a 3" M13 being probably my top pick. Also, maybe an older no-lock 640...and a 686... and...
    A 3" K-frame is something every enthusiast should have.

And, I’ll be running an older, original recipe 640 centennial in ECQC in a few days.

Site Supporter
    Well, if I ever do get stupider and decide to sell it, or finances get such that I have to liquidate everything nice I have, I’ll shoot you a message about it first.

Site Supporter
    I wish I could find a no lock 637 . I would like an airweight I could bob the hammer on that didn't have a lock.

User Tag List