Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
Well, they are bigger. There痴 no getting around that. My daughter can run a round butt K frame double action, but has an easier time with a J. She can only shoot an N in single action.

But an N with coke bottle targets *is* ginormous. Mine came with Altamont Bataleurs. They are *way* better than anything I致e tried on an N frame before: they are narrow enough that I can efficiently reach the DA trigger while having a proper grip on the gun. That said, the finger grooves are huge for my fingers, and the grip is much longer than it needs to be for me. I expect I知 either going to carefully mod this set, or get another set to play with. Eventually, it will probably wear no finger grooves, smooth wood, and be about the length of the frame. I致e been shopping and seen others that are closer.

I do like these, though. Like I said, I can run this gun with them, as is, which I could not do with any N frame grip I致e tried before. Bet Dagga Boy has a bunch of different grips that change the feel of an N frame.
VZGrips makes some very nice G10 grips for N & K square butts that are very thin. The Hogue "JM" Miculek grips are also much thinner than most but not as small as the VZ ones.