Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PPS M2 RMSc

Walther PPS M2 RMSc

Just picked it up from the dealer today and took it to the range.

First 5 rounds out of the gun:
    Name:  IMG_0850 copy.jpg
Views: 2265
Size:  31.5 KB

1.125" group with Aguila 124 ball. I may keep it. :-)
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

That’ll work...

@LtDave, what distance? From what I remember all my PPS’s shot extremely well. They really are great guns. Looking forward to your thoughts especially after you get some more rounds through it. Curious about the life of the RMSc’s. The RMSc wouldn’t be a first pick for me but the company seems to listen to their customer base plus it’s awesome to not have to run suppressor heigh sights.

That was at 15 yards. Trigger is pretty decent. I like the Shield red dot so far, plenty clear and easy to adjust. It seems a good match size wise to the PPS. It would have cost me as much as the PPS RMSc to have one installed on my G43. Time will tell on durability, I have some concern about the lens being plastic instead of glass.

Walther makes a very good gun IMO I recently switched from my GLOCK 17 to the PPQ M2 9mm.
    The trigger is so smooth, and I am much more accurate with it. Great shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    That was at 15 yards. Trigger is pretty decent. I like the Shield red dot so far, plenty clear and easy to adjust. It seems a good match size wise to the PPS. It would have cost me as much as the PPS RMSc to have one installed on my G43. Time will tell on durability, I have some concern about the lens being plastic instead of glass.
    I have a Shield RMS on a G19 and had/have the same concern about damaging the the lens. I bought a cheap $8 lens brush off of Amazon and use that to brush off anything that might scratch it before I take a lens cloth and isopropyl alcohol to it. I also keep a JPoint cover on it except when I am actually shooting it. I have only had it a few months and I am pretty gentle on my gear, but so far I have had no issues.

I have been very pleased with my PPS M1 all the years I have owned it. I now also have a PPQ M1 due to paddle love.

Just picked it up from the dealer today and took it to the range.

First 5 rounds out of the gun:
    Name:  IMG_0850 copy.jpg
Views: 2265
Size:  31.5 KB

1.125" group with Aguila 124 ball. I may keep it. :-)
    Damn it Lt., this is all your fault. This followed me home today.

Name:  02B141D2-FD29-42BA-8A1B-0DE146F9D84E.jpg
Views: 2021
Size:  75.5 KB

Now I just gotta wait for the AIWB I ordered from Tony to get here.
    Last edited by Lon; 06-20-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I'm waiting on an IWB3.
    Took the Walther back to the range today. Several loads shooting 1.5" or better at 15 yards including Fed 9BP, Fed 9BPLE, Speer 115 GD +P+, IMI Ex-Star, and SIG 124 V-Crown. Took my Glock 43 out as well. I found the Walther easier to shoot even though the G43 has a better trigger (it has a Ghost connector). The G43 squirms around quite a bit more.

The Walther LE discount program doesn't show the RMSc, but does have mags available for $25 each. Pretty good deal.

The Walther LE discount program doesn't show the RMSc, but does have mags available for $25 each. Pretty good deal.
    Yep. That’s my next thing to do. Gotta order some more mags.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List