Thread: AIWB P30 w/wml

AIWB P30 w/wml

Who makes one? I tried the usual suspects but couldn't find one. What am I missing?
    Taking a break from social media.

JMCK makes a fantastic WML AIWB. I have one for a p30L with a x300U and it iis the best concealing holster I have ever used. Which kinda boggeled my mind and went against conventional wisdom. I had no need to carry a WML but kept doing so because the holster worked so well. It got maybe just a little pokey with certain lower riding pants but other then that it has been the best concealing holster.

I had a SME that I waited for a very long time only to sell it because of how well this WML worked for me. I could be weird and it just hit the sweet spot for me but it is a great design.
    Last edited by EVP; 06-18-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Which light? I bought a BAWIDAMANN Gotham X300 holster that, so far, has fit every X300U equipped gun I've stuffed into it. It is a little large, but so is the X300U, so you get what you get. Concealment and comfort are good as well as ride height.

He also makes one for the TLR1, which I'm assuming would be equally as comfortable & concealable but I do not have a TLR1 and have no plans in investing in one.

I also have a JMCk “George” for my p30 with XC1 and I really like it. I’ve been using it for about 3 months now and heading into this N.C. summer, I don’t have the worries I had for my SME.

Paging @Default.mp3
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

RCS VG3 or some other minimalistic trigger guard cover is the best bet for short notice. I personally used an RCS Phantom for years with an X400 and X400U, before eventually moving to a custom JMCK, although there might be a significant lead time with that option. I had tried to work something out with Dark Star Gear, but the X400U was just slightly too big with the laser module for @orionz06; he might be able to work something out for the X300U.

@Tony Mayer
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 06-20-2018 at 10:29 AM.

I've got on a G34/X300U/RMR rig from JM right now. It's pretty comfy and concealable. It would help more if I wasn't as fat

I have a badiwinaman Gotham as well. It's bulky but surprisingly comfy.

Here is a pic of the rig I was talking about above.

Name:  599C413A-3E82-4C2D-A49C-0394D9092A4E.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  30.1 KB
    Last edited by EVP; 06-20-2018 at 11:12 PM.

User Tag List