Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Caliber debate is DONE!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    They just got a Punt gun in as well.....I ll get a picture next week. Now that I am unemployed again I can get my chair back at Jackson Armory till I find a job. The Punt gun defines “If it fly’s it dies”. They also have another cannon coming in. I want a Canon soooo baaad. The homeowners association will lose their minds.
    I think what you are experiencing is called "funemployment"

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Pods.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    The pic of that small harpoon gun really made me want to try deer hunting with such a gun.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Nobody should be able to walk in to a gun store and walk out with such a weapon! Think of the schools!
    Whales have pods, I think.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    They just got a Punt gun in as well.....I ll get a picture next week. Now that I am unemployed again I can get my chair back at Jackson Armory till I find a job. The Punt gun defines “If it fly’s it dies”. They also have another cannon coming in. I want a Canon soooo baaad. The homeowners association will lose their minds.
    Dagga Boy;
    You don't need just a cannon, you need a howitzer, and since you're a j frame kinda guy, I'd suggest a pack howitzer, consider these the j frames of the howitzer world..light and easy to carry (for a howitzer) they can be taken apart and packed on mules for transport over rough terrain.. hence the name, pack howitzer, small enough to easily fit in the garage, or possibly in the shed in the backyard.. have some blanks loaded up and bring 'er out on the 4th of July, New Years, etc, will surely drive the HOA batshit crazy...
    Last edited by ralph; 06-18-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Site Supporter
    D,
    As cool as that is, and as much as I hate the base weapon, that shoulder stocked snail drum P-08 behind you is calling me.

I can already hear my wife asking me why I would need any of the three. The catfish in the Rio Grande (even along the dam at Elephant Butte) are adequitely killed and cleaned with a four inch Model 29.

pat

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    D,
    As cool as that is, and as much as I hate the base weapon, that shoulder stocked snail drum P-08 behind you is calling me.

I can already hear my wife asking me why I would need any of the three. The catfish in the Rio Grande (even along the dam at Elephant Butte) are adequitely killed and cleaned with a four inch Model 29.

pat
    Jackson Armory is a special place where you find things to lust over that you had no idea how bad you NEEDED it five minutes before walking in the door.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

9mm is just as effective, or more so... or so I’ve been told.
    Last edited by Bucky; 06-19-2018 at 05:29 AM.

Eh. I don't know. I think we need to see some harpoon gun tests in ballistic gelatin before declaring the caliber debate as being over. In super slow motion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    Eh. I don't know. I think we need to see some harpoon gun tests in ballistic gelatin before declaring the caliber debate as being over. In super slow motion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah but how do you measure penetration when the four layers of denim--not to mention the gelatin--just vaporizes?

User Tag List