Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problem accessing TPI

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    Hopefully no one is complaining to you via PM since I've seen that in the past on other sites and forums where content was 100% free.

If you get a ton of feedback from folks, I hope it's all meant to help with trouble shooting down the line and not due to people just complaining.

Nah man everyone has been absolutely cool, patient, and helpful.

Update:

Hello,

We are writing you per our AUP/TOS policy because we have migrated your server in an emergency matter to a new one as the data center we used to use is having major routing issues and we cannot risk your server going down.
    With this said the migration was successful and it has fully been tested.
    We have also pointed your DNS IP records to the new server and all is working.

We noticed that you are using custom DNS name servers which are ns1.totalprotectioninteractive.com and ns2.totalprotectioninteractive.com.
    We do not have access to the domain registry to update these DNS name servers for you.
    At this time we need you to change the DNS name server IP's to the new ones.
    Please point ns1.totalprotectioninteractive.com to IP 208.67.20.142 and ns2.totalprotectioninteractive.com to IP 208.67.20.143.
    Once you update the IP's please update this ticket so we can make sure its all working.

Hopefully this will get done in 48 hours guys. Thanks again for every one’s patience.

TPI IS BACK UP !!!!

THANKS !

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    TPI IS BACK UP !!!!

THANKS !
    I can still only access the main page.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Site Supporter
    Same here. Although that's better than I could do yesterday.
    Last edited by Erik; 06-25-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Is it still down? I can't get in.

It’s working for some but still down for many.

Site Supporter
    I can't get past the main page either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I could not get into TPI since the crash no matter what I did in terms of clearing cache, history, cookies, using different machines, etc. using Google Chrome which is my usual browser. It still does not work in Chrome for me. This morning I dug up MS IE and tried it and bam, no problems it all works for me, logged in, can see, navigate and search.

I have no idea why, but those who are using Chrome and cannot get past the front page like I was not able to, try another browser and see what happens.

User Tag List