Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem accessing TPI

Problem accessing TPI

Hope this is ok that I post this here: anyone else having difficulty accessing TPI? This week, when I go, it sometimes loads the main page, and I can see that I'm logged in, but any click in​to a forum gets me a page that tells me that there was an error in the coding. Sometimes, if I try to reload the main page, same thing. Any computer whizzes have any thoughts?

I’ve been having problems too for at least the last two days... no idea why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, past several days.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

I just tried, and the main page loaded. When I tried to go further, I received a notice saying “cannot decode raw data.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I just tried, and the main page loaded. When I tried to go further, I received a notice saying “cannot decode raw data.”
    Same here. Looking at the main page, it appears as if some people are still able to post.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Cannot get TPI to load at all. "Server not found" comes up each time.

Same problem here. Active users have dropped there and Craig's mainly posting on Facebook. Wonder if TPI is still viable? However, for archive there is total gold there.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I hope it gets fixed, because there's a lot of good stuff on TPI. I spent way more time there reading than posting.
    3/15/2016

Hey guys trying to balance 50 irons in the fire right now and all are hot. I have every intention of getting TPI back up i'm just swamped and all my admins that handled that shit for me over the years have moved on.

I appreciate every one's patience.

Hopefully no one is complaining to you via PM since I've seen that in the past on other sites and forums where content was 100% free.

If you get a ton of feedback from folks, I hope it's all meant to help with trouble shooting down the line and not due to people just complaining.

User Tag List