Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hand to Cat tactics!

Rear naked choke or guillotine?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Damn, I just gave my cat a bath the other night. That ended up a bloody mess
    Poor cat, you didn't need to beat it

Chris

Site Supporter
    I had to pull a cat out from under a shed once. It's not something I would normally do, but there were reasons. I didn't enjoy it much, but I got the damned cat out without harming it -- at least physically. My arms were scratched all to hell though.

I forget if I’ve told this one before... Our neighbor has a cat who is randomly aggressive. A few months ago the dude was on his couch and the cat attacked—claw hugged his head and bit him in the eye. Late that night he woke up feverishly delirious with his eye swollen shut. For some reason that made sense to him at the time, he quietly snuck out of the house without waking his wife and drove to the ER. The docs immediately took him to the ICU because he was in danger of losing the eye.

Wife wakes up the next morning and can’t find her husband. It took her half the day to track him down, and man was she unhappy.

It all ended sort of ok. Dude made a full recovery and his wife appears to have forgiven him. Cat is still attacking people randomly.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Wasn't there some crossfit dude saying humans aren't predators recently?
    As the only species I am aware of to drive many others to extinction, humans seem like obvious predators to me...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I forget if I’ve told this one before... Our neighbor has a cat who is randomly aggressive. A few months ago the dude was on his couch and the cat attacked—claw hugged his head and bit him in the eye. Late that night he woke up feverishly delirious with his eye swollen shut. For some reason that made sense to him at the time, he quietly snuck out of the house without waking his wife and drove to the ER. The docs immediately took him to the ICU because he was in danger of losing the eye.

Wife wakes up the next morning and can’t find her husband. It took her half the day to track him down, and man was she unhappy.

It all ended sort of ok. Dude made a full recovery and his wife appears to have forgiven him. Cat is still attacking people randomly.
    I’m afraid that cat might not have survived my return home. At the very least, it would have been looking for a new place to live.

Having images of a feline on a street corner holding a hand-lettered cardboard sign...
    Last edited by Duelist; 06-17-2018 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    As the only species I am aware of to drive many others to extinction, humans seem like obvious predators to me...
    Nah, species ending other species is a tale as old as time but we’re “above” nature so we don’t care when it happens without our involvement.

[fish caught in garbage]
    Bleeding heart: [weeping] “Humans did this.”
    Some asshole: “You’re a human.”
    Bleeding heart: “Oh my God, you’re right.” [throws self in sea]
    /scene
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Site Supporter
    That encounter could have been catastrophic!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List