Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tampa PD replacing M&P with 320

Site Supporter
    I've carried a full-size pistol off duty for my entire career, but find the 320 somewhat difficult to conceal. The agency issuing the 365 would be an excellent way of ensuring officers have a decent capacity off-duty/back-up pistol that functions similarly to the duty weapon.

Assuming the 365 actually works, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Excerpt from article:

Yeah well I hope they’ve un-screwed their QC for this. Sure didn’t seem they were interested in ensuring superior firearms were being issued during Drop-gate, when they KNEW of the issue and kept sending out pistols without the “upgrade”.

I sincerely want this platform to succeed, but Sig has a long long way to go before they’ll earn my trust back.
    Dude. Let it go. It’s been almost a year and they made it right. The gun was fine before and after the upgrade. You almost sound like a Hillary supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponeer View Post
    Dude. Let it go. It’s been almost a year and they made it right. The gun was fine before and after the upgrade. You almost sound like a Hillary supporter.

Fine before?
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

That’s not exactly correct. They initiated a “voluntary upgrade” not a recall. Also, the P365 has an immediate revision due to issues.Sig QC is still very questionable

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    As a relatively new member, I would like to point out that this post doesn’t rise to the level discourse expected at PF. I would appreciate it if we could all avoid similar such posts in the future.
    I would like to point out the similarities. And pointing out that dwelling on something that has been resolved does nothing. Maybe if people can’t express their thoughts in this forum I maybe in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    That’s not exactly correct. They initiated a “voluntary upgrade” not a recall. Also, the P365 has an immediate revision due to issues.Sig QC is still very questionable

They didn’t need to issue a recall. There are plenty of owner that like their pistols as is. I have one that I haven’t upgraded. They give people a choice.

It’s crazy that more people shoot themselves every year just cleaning their Glocks and no one says a word. 3 people allegedly fire their P320’s and everyone loses their minds.

Tampa PD replacing M&P with 320

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post

I don’t know about the 365 yet. Some people seem to have good luck with it. Some don’t. I have yet to hear of a pistol that didn’t have problems at one time of another. I’m sure Sig will resolve it.

Last edited by Weaponeer; 06-21-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Fine before?
    500k guns in the wild and how many have gone off after a drop? How many people have shot themselves cleaning their Glocks because of bad design?

They didn’t need to issue a recall. There are plenty of owner that like their pistols as is. I have one that I haven’t upgraded. They give people a choice.

It’s crazy that more people shoot themselves every year just cleaning their Glocks and no one says a word. 3 people allegedly fire their P320’s and everyone loses their minds.

Plenty of Ford pintos that didn’t burst flames, didn’t make it any less safe.

If you're going for the insane fanboy look you're succeeding.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List