Thread: Tenicor Customer Service - Top Shelf

Tenicor Customer Service - Top Shelf

So, I had a Tenecore ARX Holster that I got along with a Glock 19 a few years back. I never quite warmed up to the 19, and kept the 17/26 as my approved duty guns. But the Tenicor holster? I warmed up to that quite nicely. It was the only Kydex holster I have found the had integrated belt loops, not screwed on belt loops. To me, the interrogated loops just seem like a better solution with no screws to lose. The wide spaced loops hold the gun very close to the body. It concealed much better than 98% of the Kydex I have seen. Very tight to the body.

So, I had no 19 in the rotation, but my 26 rode in it perfectly and comfortably. And the ARX became my suit holster, and it rode coast to coast with me on the Presidential Campaign trail for most of 2016. It is my choice for OWB concealment, especially with shorts and untucked shirt on the weekend.

Two days ago, I noticed I had cracked the holster somehow, right along the belt loop. Yesterday I emailed Tenicore, explained the problem, and within an hour I had a response.

"Go to the website, select the holster, at checkout enter promo code ---------, and a replacement will be shipped free of charge!"

No questions asked, no need to return the broken holster, no charge for shipping.

I see they are a sight sponsor here at PF. I bought the holster before I knew that. But I am glad to see them represented here.

Jeff and Ted over at Tenicore stood behind their product, and made me a happy customer. THANK YOU.

(My only complaint, we are slated to start issuing the P320 in my agency at some point. So They need to up their selection beyond Glock and get some 320 and maybe M&P holsters going!)
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

I've been using their AIWB holster for a Glock 17 for the last two days and absolutely love it so far. I think it will be my favorite holster for my 19 once I get my slide back from getting milled.

Their prices are great, the shipping is free and super fast, and you can even get a free shirt right now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Good to hear. And nice to see they are now making left-hand holsters.

Awesome to hear! Given what I’ve read regarding Tenicor, this doesn’t surprise me one bit. I’ve been eyeballing their gear for a bit now to maybe drop my G19 in to. What’d more immediately sell me is to put out something for a P30.

Would you be able able/willing to drop a photo or two of how your ARX holster rides for you in every-day clothes?
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I hope to see more on these.
    #RESIST

Tenicor Customer Service - Top Shelf

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Would you be able able/willing to drop a photo or two of how your ARX holster rides for you in every-day clothes?

Well, since it broke, I am not wearing it on my belt...

The new one is shipping and should be here in a few days. In the mean time, for shits and grins, I stuck the holster IWB. I was at work when I found it was cracked. I had a couple of spare CompTac belt clips at my desk, so I did a ghetto IWB set up that day.

I typically use a Comp Tac MTAC for IWB. But since i was at the office, I had to make due. This set up is actually comfortable. But not a long term solution obviously.

Yes, I know I am getting fat in my old age...

When I get the new holster in, I will post photos for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gadfly; 06-14-2018 at 01:33 PM.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Well, it’s in. Looks nice, gun fits, good positive “click” on insertion. It looks like the belt loops are “beefed up” compared to the original. It’s good to go as my new suit holster. Will try it with shorts and T shirt this weekend.

Good product, good customer service[emoji1360].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to do a short review on my Tenicor VELO AIWB holster and FERO mag pouch- maybe I still will. Simply put, it's become my favorite holster I own. It's a well thought out design. I got it with all 4 attachment methods and have been playing around with all of them over the last couple months. I really don't need another Glock OWB holster but I plan on buying an ARX at some point. Customer service has been top notch, answered all my questions ASAP. I'll get some pics when I get a chance.

User Tag List