Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Light weight TDA choices- PX4CC vs P07

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    P09, Cajun Pro Package, and Dawson sights would make a great Production blaster. That with a DP Pro is my current CO rig.
    Sorry to keep bugging you. What holster are you using for your P09 set up?

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Sorry to keep bugging you. What holster are you using for your P09 set up?
    I am using a Blade Tech OWB on a BOSS hangar. This is hanging it out a bit this afternoon, working speed on an accelerator with targets at 9, 15 and 25 yards.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Not many rounds on a P07, but the one I tried was good. Not as smooth as a good 92 or well-worn SIG Pxx. The reset point felt short to me. It felt like a P2000s svelt sibling, with a better TDA trigger.

I don't have experience with the PX4CC. I love a good Beretta trigger, though.

I mostly wanted to point out that the light rail thing is a real factor for some roles.

Try em both. Pick the one you shoot better or fall in love with. Or just go CZ if you need WML capability or RDS options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a bigger gun, but there is also the CZ75 SP-01 Phantom that is only (on paper) 2 oz heavier than the P-07.

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-sp-0...m-2017-update/

Light weight TDA choices- PX4CC vs P07

For those with experience, how do the triggers on the PX4 CC, CGW P07, and the SIG Legion guns compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NerdAlert; 06-13-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NerdAlert View Post
    For those with experience, how do the triggers on the PX4 CC, CGW P07, and the SIG Legion guns compare?

Obviously individual samples vary, and there are different levels of trigger work done post production, but I would say the difference between all three is not enough to make a decision as to which one you were going to pick.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Light weight TDA choices- PX4CC vs P07

^^^this. People get too wrapped up about subtle differences in the DA pull. Kind of like how tight the slide on a 1911 is. Doesn’t matter.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 06-13-2018 at 09:59 AM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Obviously individual samples vary, and there are different levels of trigger work done post production, but I would say the difference between all three is not enough to make a decision as to which one you were going to pick.
    I’ve already picked, as I’ve already said up thread. Really I was just curious based on first hand shooting observations and the fact that there seems to be a consensus among PX4CC adopters that the trigger is “better” than other TDA triggers. I haven’t shot or handled a PX4CC but I’ve dry fired a Legion and I own a P07, so it would help me to further nail down the subjective aspects of trigger pull. I might eventually buy and wring out a PX4CC, but I’m not stressing over it since I’m sticking with the P07 unless it develops unforeseen problems.

Hammertime

The only real difference is the Legion has an extremely short reset.

For reference:
    My stock Legion: DA 9, SA 4, shortest reset.
    PX4 CC with 12lb spring: DA 8, SA: 3-3.5.
    PX4 CC wins in overall "feel" as well.
    No experience with P07.

User Tag List