Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Light weight TDA choices- PX4CC vs P07

That's a tough choice.
    If enough people bug Jay to get a p07 or px4 as rentals we might be able to help you out.

I've shot both, like both. They're both a little rough out of the box but smooth out nicely with just a case or two through them.

I might stay with Beretta only because of the decocker location. It's right where I'm used to them being. The CZ levers are never in the right spot for me.

Don’t remember if it came up but the Beretta slide release is easy to get to with the strong hand thumb. CZ not so much. I have fairly large hands and have to use off hand thumb on the 09.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Don’t remember if it came up but the Beretta slide release is easy to get to with the strong hand thumb. CZ not so much. I have fairly large hands and have to use off hand thumb on the 09.
    Also, in my experience as a Lefty the P07 slide release can be very difficult to use with the trigger finger.

Forgot to post this, but when I hit the range a few days ago, I had to shoot PMC and decided to check zero on my P09, since I was zeroed for AE 115. Target was at 22 yards, and this is the result.

Name:  A3A7D7A9-A36E-4A7A-885B-1B6C83C577D9.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  46.1 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Not too shabby.

Just had out a Langdon mod 4, P07 and USP C DA/SA — all terrific choices, and any of them are a great pick. DA is amazing on the Langdon, I know how well a P07 shoots, and the USP C is, well, an HK.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Just had out a Langdon mod 4, P07 and USP C DA/SA — all terrific choices, and any of them are a great pick. DA is amazing on the Langdon, I know how well a P07 shoots, and the USP C is, well, an HK.
    I’ve yet to handle a USPc with a decent DA trigger. Small sample size of 2 or 3 a few years ago when I seriously considered buying one. I’m probably going to do the PX4 CC 4 since I’m kinda on a Beretta kick.

Again, I really appreciate everyone’s info!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Forgot to post this, but when I hit the range a few days ago, I had to shoot PMC and decided to check zero on my P09, since I was zeroed for AE 115. Target was at 22 yards, and this is the result.

Name:  A3A7D7A9-A36E-4A7A-885B-1B6C83C577D9.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  46.1 KB
    Attachment 27145

You going to have to add, "shoots everything well in every caliber and platform" to the your signature line. Seriously GJM you are ridiculous, and I mean that in the most respectful way.

What lights fit the px4cc? It doesn’t fit full size lights am I correct?

I'm going to try out a P07 this summer.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List