Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Light weight TDA choices- PX4CC vs P07

I’ve never thought CZs were that horrible. I’d heard they had SOME durability issues, but those seem to have largely been resolved with certain small parts being made more robust.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Posted over on a thread more based to the CZ- but did get a P-09 to shoot this morning. First time I had shot a CZ- it was a decent experience. However- I thought the PX4 that I brought fit my hand a bit better. I know this is a PX4CC vs P-07 thread- but would assume that the results would be fairly similar. I would definitely shoot them both against each other- to me it comes down to the fact I have been shooting Berettas for a while now and am just comfortable with them.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

@LSP552 don't know if you made a selection- but I have now shot the P-07. I really like it a lot. Now- out of the box- it needs a bit of work. The trigger pull was pretty heavy with a bit of grittiness to it. However- I don't think you can compare it out of the box to the upgraded PX4CC. I really really like the P-07- once I get it broken in- I think it will (cringe) replace the PX4CC. I am a big Beretta fan- but I really like the grip- it fits my hands perfectly. Either way you won't go wrong!
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    @LSP552 don't know if you made a selection- but I have now shot the P-07. I really like it a lot. Now- out of the box- it needs a bit of work. The trigger pull was pretty heavy with a bit of grittiness to it. However- I don't think you can compare it out of the box to the upgraded PX4CC. I really really like the P-07- once I get it broken in- I think it will (cringe) replace the PX4CC. I am a big Beretta fan- but I really like the grip- it fits my hands perfectly. Either way you won't go wrong!
    I’m still considering.....

But I really think it’s going to be hard to replace my P226 & 239 combo. Thinking that the juice probably isn’t worth the squeeze to change at the moment.
    Last edited by LSP552; 07-05-2018 at 03:19 PM.

I'm really liking the grip on the thing as well.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Ooooh, thanks for this little tidbit of information!

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    I’m still considering.....

But I really think it’s going to be hard to replace my P226 & 239 combo. Thinking that the juice probably isn’t worth the squeeze to change at the moment.
    Do you have any experience with the USPc? On paper it seems like a decent compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Do you have any experience with the USPc? On paper it seems like a decent compromise.
    LSP972 was always trying to lure me to the LEM, and I put a few hundred rounds through his USPc. I’m not a LEM fan and I always thought the USPc felt like a brick. I’ve shot a couple of different TDA USPc, 45c and P30s and never felt a trigger remotely as good as a basic SIG classic.

I’d go CZ before HK when it comes to TDA. The only exception would be for a larger outdoor gun.
    Last edited by LSP552; 07-07-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    LSP972 was always trying to lure me to the LEM, and I put a few hundred rounds through his USPc. I’m not a LEM fan and I always thought the USPc felt like a brick. I’ve shot a couple of different TDA USPc, 45c and P30s and never felt a trigger remotely as good as a basic SIG classic.

I’d go CZ before HK when it comes to TDA. The only exception would be for a larger outdoor gun.
    I had a feeling this is what you would say but I wanted to ask anyway. Partly to satisfy my own curiosity.

User Tag List