Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Issue Shooting Left

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EricG View Post
    Most Glocks I've shot, POI was left of POA. I thought it was me, so I bench rested...same thing. Did a Google search and some really experienced folks reported having to tap the rear sight over.

More than likely it's not you.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
    More than likely it IS you.

Benching the gun is not relevant to this.

Shoot the gun left handed. If the gun suddenly Shoots to the right when shot left handed it is you, and how you interface with the trigger, not the gun.

See post 30 above.
    Last edited by HCM; 07-14-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Glockbud installed the sights with several retweaks to get the front on straight.

I do not bias other make pistols to the left, I am not going to make the Glock my main gun, so I will adjust the sight.
    As Humpty Dumpty said, the question is, who is to be the master.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Glockbud installed the sights with several retweaks to get the front on straight.

I do not bias other make pistols to the left, I am not going to make the Glock my main gun, so I will adjust the sight.
    As Humpty Dumpty said, the question is, who is to be the master.
    I don’t bias other pistols makes to the left either. What I posted I learned the hard way through trial and error and via P-F member Surf who articulated what I was learning in my own.

In my case, I am required to use a stick Glock for work other than sights. If you have the option, and you don’t shoot other guns left, a flat face trigger shoe will also fix the issue.

I got the Glock for GSSF Stock, so I must use Glock parts except sights.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List