Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harbor Freight’s popular workbench is on sale for $120

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Owed, no. I didn't assume you would come back, based on evidence of hit and run bargain alerts.
    And yet you took the time to make a passive aggressive, snide comment instead of researching it for yourself, because that is more satisfying or easier than making a phone call or searching the internet. What an odd thing to get bitchy about.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I love mine that is in use as my reloading bench. I paid $135 for mine and don’t regret the purchase at all.

https://www.harborfreight.com/60-in-...BnbWFpbC5jb20=
    Thanks LL. I’m looking for a reloading bench for the new house. Do you think this is sturdy enough for a 650 and stuff if not bolted to the wall or floor?

I put wheels on mine. makes a great mobile work bench.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Thanks LL. I’m looking for a reloading bench for the new house. Do you think this is sturdy enough for a 650 and stuff if not bolted to the wall or floor?
    Yup, so long as you weigh down the bottom shelf.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 06-11-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    I’ve used it with a 550 and no problems. I did reinforce the top though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a FWD transmission on mine with no issues.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    If I have to choose between hit and run bargain alerts and hit and run passive aggressive whining, I’m pretty sure I know which way I’m going to go.

If anyone is offended, or even bothered, by the fact that someone on the internet doesn’t answer their questions, go post about it on Facebook and/or Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    And yet you took the time to make a passive aggressive, snide comment instead of researching it for yourself, because that is more satisfying or easier than making a phone call or searching the internet. What an odd thing to get bitchy about.
    I can't help how you choose to take it, as it was meant more as a don't expect feedback to the poster that asked a question. Review sites are out there, although I wouldn't recommend the one that once was good (yahoo forum). How to get the deal when others cannot (or can't find it via the woot/spoofee/slickdeals, etc. etc. etc sites), I thought warranted my earlier question.

User Tag List