Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Primary Machine. My slide, their picture, and I should it get it back next week.
    Cool. Well, that's who we are planning to have do our work. So that's awesome. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Primary Machine. My slide, their picture, and I should it get it back next week.
    Damn you. I was talking to L&M about doing mine. Curious on your thoughts when you get it back. What did they charge you for the mill job?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No View Post
    Damn you. I was talking to L&M about doing mine. Curious on your thoughts when you get it back. What did they charge you for the mill job?
    $190 including refinishing. They turn slides very quickly, often a week or two.

http://primarymachine.com/hk-vp9-40-...optic-milling/
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

http://instagram.com/p/BxlYCFRlTgb/

Atei showing off the m&p
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

GJM,

I have a VP9 Tactical with the adjustable suppressor height sights. Would you please let me know if you think they would be too high for use with the ACRO?

Thank you.

Annddd ... I came to ask if now that Acros are shipping, arriving if anyone has seen movement on machining, etc. I see Primary is running $190 with a 4-6 week delivery. Does anyone know what ATei is charging for their low-mount/ no BUIS set-up?

Given that neither Unity nor Agency are pushing their systems out for M&Ps, I'll bite the bullet and direct mount at least my first Acro.

Quote Originally Posted by smithjd View Post
    GJM,

I have a VP9 Tactical with the adjustable suppressor height sights. Would you please let me know if you think they would be too high for use with the ACRO?

Thank you.
    I am also very interested in what the lowest usable BUIS arrangement is, and will report.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Mounting one on a HK USP 45 or USP9 ?

I've given up on the plates for now, sending mine to Vulcan in Texas. $125 for milling, $50 more if you want the slide cerakoted.

Anybody know if you can use standard height sights if direct milling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SCSU74 View Post
    I've given up on the plates for now, sending mine to Vulcan in Texas. $125 for milling, $50 more if you want the slide cerakoted.

Anybody know if you can use standard height sights if direct milling?
    Vulcan is about 20 min away from me. He cut a couple P-09’s for RMRs. I’m very satisfied with his work.
    David S.

User Tag List