Page 8 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Yep. Ditch the MOS stuff and the adapter plate, get a proper mill job, and it's plenty low profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The photo looks like regular height sights. Hoping the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't it be interesting if the electronics were all on top, to make the window deeper to allow regular sights?

Quote Originally Posted by Tod-13 View Post
    Wouldn't it be interesting if the electronics were all on top, to make the window deeper to allow regular sights?
    Im sold on it given the revised dimensions.

My 250+ sworn agency just switched to Gen5 17s and 19s. After doing our command/administrative staff officers, we gave them the opportunity to use a custom milled G17 with an RMR and they were wildly enthusiastic. These were all folks 40 and older.

They OK'd preparing a policy that would allow our officers to get a slide machined for RDOs of known quality. All this at officers' expense. This document is in the works.

OK by me as I've been buying my own equipment for 25+ years; and I want a 21st century equivalent of Han Solo's Blaster before I retire.

and it needs to be a closed system v. open emitter designs...
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Just checked the Aimpoint website and the new optic is up on their website under the law enforcement and military segment.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    Yep, this link now works.

Didn't one of the releases say they were releasing it on the 11th? I guess that would be what one might call a "clue"...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Yep, this link now works.

Didn't one of the releases say they were releasing it on the 11th? I guess that would be what one might call a "clue"...
    And the product specs are still wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would be happy to just see one.
    I’d be happy to be able afford one without worrying about whether or not I will regret it.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Typical forum thread.
    I blame the mods. #ModsHereAreShit
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    And the product specs are still wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wondering if the way they measure optics are just weird.

User Tag List