Page 75 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Just got a set of DP "Non co-witness" all black sights for my Gen5 G34 MOS yesterday looking to do the same. The measurements on them are: .225Tx.135N (Rear) & .215Tx.105W (Front). The rear won't even clear the bottom edge of the ACRO window.

I called Dawson to send them back for a refund and asked which height I should get for my ACRO/Gen5 G34 MOS. I was told to measure from the top of the slide to the bottom edge of the ACRO's window, then add .087 to account for the depth of the rear notch. Then add .010 to determine the height of the front post. Based on this advise I just ordered a .305 rear and a .315x.100 front. I'll let you know how it works out when they arrive....
    Thanks, please keep us posted! I'm sure with my G19.4 MOS the exact specs will be different but it should help me zero in on something much closer than my current setup.

This has probably been covered, but I am asking anyway.... Is there going to be a way to mount the rear sight behind the Acro instead of in front of it? (ETA: on a Glock)
    Last edited by Tensaw; 05-01-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    This has probably been covered, but I am asking anyway.... Is there going to be a way to mount the rear sight behind the Acro instead of in front of it? (ETA: on a Glock)
    That is how it works with the MOS system.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Is it just me, or does it look like brass was hitting the optic a fair amount during shooting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I slowed it down, and really could not tell....

@Wayne Dobbs...Has this been an issue?

I can't wait for a right handed version....

pat
    Last edited by UNM1136; 05-01-2019 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Get the Ameriglo GL-429 set. They give a usable co-witness without obscuring the field of view. We've been using them on our demo Gen 5 G-17 MOS pistols.
    Thanks Wayne, I just ordered a set.

Yup, I’ve got a set sitting on a 19MOS/G45 standing by for my ACRO to ship...

Has anyone seen/heard when the ATOM mounts for the ACRO may be ready to go?

They showed them at the NRAAM, and Unity people told me "as soon as ACRO ships" several months ago.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Sage Dynamics has a review up today/last night. Aaron has some praise for the Acro.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    They showed them at the NRAAM, and Unity people told me "as soon as ACRO ships" several months ago.
    Was it a “finished product” adapter plate? The only pic that I’ve seen looked printed, it was white.

User Tag List