Page 67 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

You lost me on the Stormy Daniels comment. Did I miss something?

The first sighting was during the USA Field Archery Nationals in 1999, the second was at the annual Arizona Cup archery tournament around 2006 (IIRC), both were considered "unusual" at the time because apparently there's a very narrow window for when they come above ground, and in both instances it was earlier than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    You lost me on the Stormy Daniels comment. Did I miss something?
    Post 659 above.

Apologies for the thread drift. GJM- you mentioned the dot is plenty bright enough, but are you having to run it at the highest setting in the AZ daylight, or are you able to dial back a touch?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Post 659 above.

Apologies for the thread drift. GJM- you mentioned the dot is plenty bright enough, but are you having to run it at the highest setting in the AZ daylight, or are you able to dial back a touch?
    I have run it at one click less than full bright for bright desert sun, and frankly just been leaving it on that setting 24/7.

I am just back from the range, and the owner of the LGS asked me to zero his blingy Zev 19/RMR for him, and check out the new CZ P10F. The Zev was completely underwhelming, in trigger and accuracy, and I would take a G5 19 or 45 over the Zev in a heartbeat. The RMR really seems short vertically to me compared to the Acro. The stock P10F was a wonderful gun to shoot, and would seem to be a good CO platform. Seems like a better shooter than a Cajun P09 for a whopping $475 or whatever they cost.

Mostly I shot my VP9 since that is my main competition gun, but I finished up shooting the G45/Acro, since I feel good enough about the Acro I have been carrying it until my Acro/VP9 comes back from Primary. The Acro is easy to live with, not being a dust collector on its lens. Most of my work with it has been focused around accuracy, since it is for EDC.

I shot a trigger control drill I like with it, that is a draw to a Langdon target at five yards, then two shots to each B8, and one shot to each of the ten two inch circles. I got a stinky grip as this holster is tight to my body and low riding, but by being deliberate with the trigger control part, got a good result.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Nice! Pretty impressive that it doesn't need to be at full power in our AZ desert sun. Good to know thank you.

Name:  813461CF-0A46-46D3-B604-40148D80577C.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  64.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Name:  813461CF-0A46-46D3-B604-40148D80577C.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  64.9 KB
    Wow that thing looks tall

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I've been looking at a T2 to mount on a shotgun. Any reason not to go with this? It's a bit lighter and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    I've been looking at a T2 to mount on a shotgun. Any reason not to go with this? It's a bit lighter and cheaper.
    Proven vs promising, your choice.

Has it been verified that direct milled, on a Glock, will allow cowitness with standard height sights?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post
    Has it been verified that direct milled, on a Glock, will allow cowitness with standard height sights?
    Give Atei a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List