Page 61 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    I sometimes have a problem with the rear of the slide printing when I AIWB.

The ACRO looks like it would make that printing problem worse. Can anyone with an ACRO verify if that might be an issue?
    I don't have an ACRO, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so I can say with certainty that it will be an issue for concealment.

*Actually, I've handled one on a 17MOS a few times, and that rear top corner of the ACRO will present a challenge. I'm in either way, at least to try.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I don't have an ACRO, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so I can say with certainty that it will be an issue for concealment.

*Actually, I've handled one on a 17MOS a few times, and that rear top corner of the ACRO will present a challenge. I'm in either way, at least to try.
    Yes, but will they think it is a pistol, or a new portable, belt mounted mail drop box?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    If anyone knows where I can get the direct milling information, I would really appreciate it.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Well several hundred rounds later I’m still in love. One use the Glock screws made to mount plate not the one that comes with the adapter plate from Aimpoint. The ones that came with had a small Allen head vs the better torx that comes with Glock MOS guns. Dawson sighs are good sit lower in the window than RMR. Had a hitch in my trigger press today and got it mostly cleaned up, this was my last group of the day. I called the 8 ring hit 🤷🏻Name:  A8A8A516-71F1-46F8-91A7-B3293D8D849C.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  43.9 KBName:  D05996E4-29C4-4412-8634-CBCDAD6DE2FD.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  18.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    I sometimes have a problem with the rear of the slide printing when I AIWB.

The ACRO looks like it would make that printing problem worse. Can anyone with an ACRO verify if that might be an issue?
    I think it will be an issue too. I actually noticed a pretty significant difference in printing just from having an RMR behind the rear sight vs in front so it's a no go for concealment for me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    If anyone knows where I can get the direct milling information, I would really appreciate it.
    https://ateiguns.com/

Doug is milling for the ACRO’s. He killed a Glock for an RNR for me back in 2015 and did an amazing job. I’m running MOS because I’m working in getting it Agency approved which will be easier with a factory gun.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    https://ateiguns.com/

Doug is milling for the ACRO’s. He killed a Glock for an RNR for me back in 2015 and did an amazing job. I’m running MOS because I’m working in getting it Agency approved which will be easier with a factory gun.
    Have you tried yours in an aiwb rig yet or just from duty gear? Do you have an aiwb rig that would work with it that you could give us impressions on the optic in that role, even if that's not your purpose?
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Have you tried yours in an aiwb rig yet or just from duty gear? Do you have an aiwb rig that would work with it that you could give us impressions on the optic in that role, even if that's not your purpose?

Thank you!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Looks like its time to buy and install... Now which gun do I want to put it on...

User Tag List