Page 60 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1179

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

  1. #591
    @GJM says his will be there in 3 days or so.


    Taking bets how long it'll take him to break it.
    “Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.

  2. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    @GJM says his will be there in 3 days or so.


    Taking bets how long it'll take him to break it.
    Lol... if it survives longer than a month Id say its GTG.

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #593
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    @GJM says his will be there in 3 days or so.


    Taking bets how long it'll take him to break it.
    I can't believe Aimpoint didn't include him on the reliability testing.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

  4. #594
    Site Supporter karmapolice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GA


    Range time coming soon.....

  5. #595
    Site Supporter Trukinjp13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post


    Range time coming soon.....
    Are the buis taking up window space? Just curious on how suppressor sights look through the window.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #596
    Buddy of mine, just called me gushing about the Acro after shooting it today on a Rogers style range. Actually gushing probably doesn’t do justice to how excited he was.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  7. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Buddy of mine, just called me gushing about the Acro after shooting it today on a Rogers style range. Actually gushing probably doesn’t do justice to how excited he was.
    But is it for gaming or carry?

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    But is it for gaming or carry?

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    His use is primarily defensive with some light competition. He would be the first to say he doesn’t have enough existing red dot experience to compare it to optics like the DP Pro. I am chomping at the bit to get mine on a pistol Friday pm and see if it is viable for full on competition use.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  9. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    His use is primarily defensive with some light competition. He would be the first to say he doesn’t have enough existing red dot experience to compare it to optics like the DP Pro. I am chomping at the bit to get mine on a pistol Friday pm and see if it is viable for full on competition use.
    Im totally interested in carry, if it can game too then Im all sold all in.

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

  10. #600
    Site Supporter Jay585's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boise, ID
    I sometimes have a problem with the rear of the slide printing when I AIWB.

    The ACRO looks like it would make that printing problem worse. Can anyone with an ACRO verify if that might be an issue?
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •