Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Any idea how much they'll cost?
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Any idea how much they'll cost?
    I imagine 600 bucks retail.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Attachment 26905
    Here’s a picture that will probably cost me money.
    Looks like that pic will save me $$. Until I see it superimposed atop an RMR, it looks pretty big. Probably great for a duty gun, but may not be all that for a CCW. Hoping that pricing is aggressive enough to drive be the RMR down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Looks like that pic will save me $$. Until I see it superimposed atop an RMR, it looks pretty big. Probably great for a duty gun, but may not be all that for a CCW. Hoping that pricing is aggressive enough to drive be the RMR down a bit.
    I agree, although it looks to me that the height is similar but it obviously has a fat butt. Won't make a lick of difference to me for CCW since the height is the issue rather than a tall front and a short back vs tall front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Looking at that picture, unless that is a Glock 42, it sure looks bigger than half the display size of an RMR.
    To me, looking at that pic, I'm not sure I see any size saving benefit when compared to a T1/T2 on a Unity ATOM slide.

I’m guessing the above pic is a photoshop. If that’s actually to scale then it’s too big for me to conceal.

Looks like a great option to run atop a shotgun, though.
    Last edited by David S.; 06-08-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    David S.

Typical PF thread, some folks think the new product is too big, others think it is too small, and still others question whether the product picture is real.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Looks bulky based on the one pic I've seen so far. Won't get too excited until I see some high round counts and positive reviews

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'll wait for the initial bugs to get worked out by the ignorant, destructive masses and look into buying version 2 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Typical PF thread, some folks think the new product is too big, others think it is too small, and still others question whether the product picture is real.
    Last edited by JodyH; 06-08-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Typical forum thread.
    David S.

User Tag List