Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I don't have any pics that I can share, but they're all over the Internet. I love that Corsair, too! The Marines did the Lord's work with them in the Pacific and in Korea, too. Saw one at the National Air and Space Museum last week at Dulles while at Aimpoint HQ for meetings.
    Is there a NDA expiration when the rest of us mortals will be getting more details?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    P-51 discussion split out to a new thread: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....RO-P-1-thread)
    Mods are still shit. Thanks Tom!

Anyone have an idea if the ACRO has the same “fish bowl” effect as the rmr?

Quote Originally Posted by Rc217 View Post
    Anyone have an idea if the ACRO has the same “fish bowl” effect as the rmr?
    That really just seems to be a trijicon thing. SRS, MRO, RMR all have it while none of their competitors do.

The ACRO is now on Aimpoint's website. I don't check the site too often so I don't know if that's a recent change or not but, if it's recent, we're probably pretty close to the release date.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The ACRO is now on Aimpoint's website. I don't check the site too often so I don't know if that's a recent change or not but, if it's recent, we're probably pretty close to the release date.
    Believe it has been up for a while.

Apologies if I missed it earlier in the thread, but does anyone have (and can share) dimensions for the window?

ETA: The aimpoint website has the manual up, which says it's 16mm x 16mm
    Last edited by jbrimlow; 09-24-2018 at 12:48 PM.

I had the opportunity to try out an ACRO P-1 today, and I'm impressed. I'll be buying one. One thing I didn't think to check is co-witnessing, but from the standpoint of window clarity and lack of bloom on the dot (I have astigmatism) I was really happy with it. I'll be honest... It looks obnoxious, but the looks are deceiving and it shot great. It's a bigger window than the RMR but it gives me more focus than the DeltaPoint Pro or Romeo-1 (That sounds dumb, and it's hard to explain, but short story... I like it). Especially for a hard-use/duty gun, assuming it lives up to the hype, I think it's a solid answer.

I do hope that Safariland produces some good duty holsters soon.

ACRO P1 on a G19

Is it going to fit in the most recent generation of Safariland's "DO" style holsters? I'm sitting here looking at my newer DO style holster and it looks like it might work...

User Tag List