Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    Step up from what?
    I would guess the RMR/DPP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I have a sample ACRO that I now have about 400 rounds through. All I can say is, stand by! It's going to be a significant step up. More to come.
    Thats what i want to hear.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    Step up from what?
    It's going to be a step up in terms of durability, dependability, optical quality and ease of use. Here's how I've been describing it:

The year is 1947 and you've been tasked to equip a new air force. You can pick from a vast array of propeller designs that have just won WWII decisively...or you can wait a few weeks and buy jets.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

It's going to be a step up in terms of durability, dependability, optical quality and ease of use. Here's how I've been describing it:

The year is 1947 and you've been tasked to equip a new air force. You can pick from a vast array of propeller designs that have just won WWII decisively...or you can wait a few weeks and buy jets.
    Been holding off on purchasing an RMR because I wanted to see this sight first. I want to love this new Aimpoint but next to an RMR it looks freakin HUGE. I’d like to see someone concealing that in a JMCK and a t-shirt. I’m sure the quality is there and it will be great for open and/or duty carry but can you conceal it without wearing a SMFV or a button up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    Been holding off on purchasing an RMR because I wanted to see this sight first. I want to love this new Aimpoint but next to an RMR it looks freakin HUGE. I’d like to see someone concealing that in a JMCK and a t-shirt. I’m sure the quality is there and it will be great for open and/or duty carry but can you conceal it without wearing a SMFV or a button up?
    I carry a g19.5/rmr2 and honestly I do not picture the acro being that much worse. I have a jmck iwb3 with tlr7. It has a 10 degree cant to it. You may have to have a different cant but the fact that the optic is on the top and faces forward should help with concealment. Hell the grip sticks out way longer then the optic will.

I am straight pumped for this personally. I believe with proper holster it will be gtg.

Will this still fit in a Safariland RDO series holster? I think that'll really decide if this hits the ground running.

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    Will this still fit in a Safariland RDO series holster? I think that'll really decide if this hits the ground running.
    What I am hearing is that it fits in the current model, but the protective hood doesn’t close — something being addressed by Safariland now, to be fully compatible with the Acro.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I would cut one off to have a Mustang (the airplane, not the meh car). Sexiest, deadliest and most beautiful warbird ever.
    P-51’s are exemplary but I’d take an F4U-4 over one any day.

Any chance you are allowed to share more photos of your ACRO?

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post

Clearly a skilled investigative technique here!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post

I don't have any pics that I can share, but they're all over the Internet. I love that Corsair, too! The Marines did the Lord's work with them in the Pacific and in Korea, too. Saw one at the National Air and Space Museum last week at Dulles while at Aimpoint HQ for meetings.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

User Tag List