Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Isn’t that just the Tango Down plate?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    Yes… with a pretty bird engraved on it.
    Ok, let me rephrase - is the FCD Tango Down MOS plate that is also sold by FCD under their own label for the ACRO still considered to be the gold standard?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Ok, let me rephrase - is the FCD Tango Down MOS plate that is also sold by FCD under their own label for the ACRO still considered to be the gold standard?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post

Note that it’s incompatible with threaded barrels, but it’s a far more compact option than the 6390RDS series.
    Old post, but do you have a pic of the back of this holster? I’m curious what belt mounting options are supported, specifically if a 565BL will work.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post

I like it so much that it’s what I’m factoring in switching to an Acro P2 and dumping my 509/C&H combo.

I have mostly been carry a G19 with an Acro the last six weeks, and most recently with a TLR-7. Something interesting about the Acro is wing/claw type holsters, that often do better with a light, print more for me with an Acro. The reason being the claw pulls the butt of the pistol in, but that has the effect of pushing the edge of the Acro out, making it protrude. Right now, my favorite AIWB for the 19/Acro/TLR-7 combo is a George from Tony that he originally did for me with the TLR-8.

Name:  7DD0F5C1-C8F1-41B2-8F3D-61DF0EED9D4B.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  42.2 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have mostly been carry a G19 with an Acro the last six weeks, and most recently with a TLR-7. Something interesting about the Acro is wing/claw type holsters, that often do better with a light, print more for me with an Acro. The reason being the claw pulls the butt of the pistol in, but that has the effect of pushing the edge of the Acro out, making it protrude. Right now, my favorite AIWB for the 19/Acro/TLR-7 combo is a George from Tony that he originally did for me with the TLR-8.
    I can really appreciate the benefits of the closed emitter design, but that thing sure looks big on a G19 (says he who has an SRO on a 19.5). I am committed to the red dot, really like the big window of the SRO, do OK with the smaller Holosun 507, but really wish the technology to "add" the sealed feature to existing sizes/footprints was economically feasible, and available. Right, another "Soon".

Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    I can really appreciate the benefits of the closed emitter design, but that thing sure looks big on a G19 (says he who has an SRO on a 19.5). I am committed to the red dot, really like the big window of the SRO, do OK with the smaller Holosun 507, but really wish the technology to "add" the sealed feature to existing sizes/footprints was economically feasible, and available. Right, another "Soon".
    You may be candidate for: ()

Name:  677038E3-06C9-4454-BF1D-1360B4B1D09F.jpeg
Views: 397
Size:  53.1 KB

You may be candidate for: ()
    Uh-h-h . . . thank you. No.

I will admit the rotator cuff surgery has forced me to become an (almost) entirely left-handed only (i.e., the "very much weakest hand) shooter for the past couple of months. Certainly all for the better, though. Every once in a while, and with a .22, I sneak in a magazine right-handed to make sure the red dot hasn't really shifted, because I was consistently shooting about 2-4 inches to the right at only 10 yards (with the left hand). That's pretty much down the less than an inch, but then there's that nagging near snatch with the left hand, and still the .22. Working on that also. Have a lot of years of not practicing with that hand to overcome.

Name:  7DD0F5C1-C8F1-41B2-8F3D-61DF0EED9D4B.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  42.2 KB

I'd been carrying a Glock 19 gen 4 with a 1MOA RMR and TLR-7A for about a year and a half. I switched to an ACRO P-1 on September 1st. I was curious how it would conceal compared to the RMR, and while it certainly prints more, I'm willing to deal with that since my clothing style is pretty boring and consistent. I'm currently using a Vedder holster and it conceals pretty well with the Carhartt shirts that have become my preference. It has a small wing but it's not enough to make the ACRO protrude excessively.

So far I'm very happy with the ACRO (I've had the optic since around April 2020 but it was mounted to one of my range guns) and I think it's worth the battery changes and concealment effort.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    I'd been carrying a Glock 19 gen 4 with a 1MOA RMR and TLR-7A for about a year and a half. I switched to an ACRO P-1 on September 1st. I was curious how it would conceal compared to the RMR, and while it certainly prints more, I'm willing to deal with that since my clothing style is pretty boring and consistent. I'm currently using a Vedder holster and it conceals pretty well with the Carhartt shirts that have become my preference. It has a small wing but it's not enough to make the ACRO protrude excessively.

So far I'm very happy with the ACRO (I've had the optic since around April 2020 but it was mounted to one of my range guns) and I think it's worth the battery changes and concealment effort.
    What is your strategy on setting dot intensity?

User Tag List