Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Anyone doing acro direct mill jobs on Glocks at a height that allows for standard (not suppressor) height irons? Got ideas for a 19x sitting in the safe.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

I had the opportunity to play with one for a couple minutes the other day... It is definitely brighter than the P-1 and I like the looks of it. More high-tech and less mail boxy (technical speak right?).

Like I’ve said... I like my P-1 but now I’m even more excited for the P-2 to be available.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Anyone doing acro direct mill jobs on Glocks at a height that allows for standard (not suppressor) height irons? Got ideas for a 19x sitting in the safe.
    This, for a 45 in my case. I’d be very interested in seeing what the lowest Glock direct mill is like, I’ve only watched Acro from a distance until the redesign and need to catch up. I am tempted to replace the RMR on my 19.5 MOS with a P-2 in the meantime, that RMR would move over to my 26.5 or 27.5.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I've got an RDO instructor class coming up at the very end of the August.

I pre-ordered a P-2 a couple weeks ago.

Any ideas when these things will be out in the wild?

I'd love to run one in the class.

All online sellers I’ve found say “end of Summer” shipment, so far.

My go-to LGS has a few new P1’s for sale, no discounts so far, and I imagine the delay is a combination of moving existing inventory, and supply chain.

Fewer people will want a P1 once the P2 launches, unless they drop the price considerably.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    I've got an RDO instructor class coming up at the very end of the August.

I pre-ordered a P-2 a couple weeks ago.

Any ideas when these things will be out in the wild?

I'd love to run one in the class.
    I was quoted "Mid to late summer" by Strohmann's

I am feeling impatient too as I have this all set up and waiting for my P-2...

Last edited by Nephrology; 07-04-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Was just told same from same. Waiting to get my slide back from Maple Leaf (shipped it Thursday/Friday so I doubt they’ve even gotten it yet). Going full ninja with P2, comp, etc.. on a 19x.

EDIT- Kev, by chance is that a Sig Academy class?
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Saw that you're going a different route, but figured I'd reply anyways for anyone wondering the same thing. Based on pics earlier in this thread as well as elsewhere, it would appear ATEI's ACRO cut is probably the lowest currently offered. They're able to do this because your only option is either no rear sight and/or use their shim sight, or they can mill a rear sight in front of the ACRO. There's no way you can get as low with a sight to the rear of the optic due to the placement of the extractor .

Here's a good side profile pic. Here are some pics showing the shim sight and depth of the cut.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    Saw that you're going a different route, but figured I'd reply anyways for anyone wondering the same thing. Based on pics earlier in this thread as well as elsewhere, it would appear ATEI's ACRO cut is probably the lowest currently offered. They're able to do this because your only option is either no rear sight and/or use their shim sight, or they can mill a rear sight in front of the ACRO. There's no way you can get as low with a sight to the rear of the optic due to the placement of the extractor .

Here's a good side profile pic. Here are some pics showing the shim sight and depth of the cut.
    I saw that shim sight at ATEIs booth at the OTOA show last month. I’m pretty sure I’m going to send my old duty M&P40 to them for an ACRO cut and shim sight.

Was just told same from same. Waiting to get my slide back from Maple Leaf (shipped it Thursday/Friday so I doubt they’ve even gotten it yet). Going full ninja with P2, comp, etc.. on a 19x.

EDIT- Kev, by chance is that a Sig Academy class?
    @DpdG No, it's CTT (Mike Pannone)

I'm trying to host SIG at our department range for a combo P320/P365/ RDO Instructor class this next year though.

User Tag List