Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    I am wondering if this would be good for a Beretta 1301 or a HKSP5K. I am looking for an optic with a 4 moa-ish dot and this would seem to fit the bill.
    I’m sure it would work but for the 1301 I would want a direct Mount option.

I think this would be even better suited to use as an offset or backup site for rifles with magnified Optics where weight is a concern.

P-1 sold. P-2 ordered.

Where can you order one? I’ve had no luck finding one…

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    P-1 sold. P-2 ordered.

Strohman Industries is my go to...generous LE pricing and they are taking pre orders on the P-2. No idea on when I’ll get it but I’m not in a rush.

Think I heard summer availability-- just not sure which summer.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I am wondering if this would be good for a Beretta 1301 or a HKSP5K. I am looking for an optic with a 4 moa-ish dot and this would seem to fit the bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I’m sure it would work but for the 1301 I would want a direct Mount option.

I think this would be even better suited to use as an offset or backup site for rifles with magnified Optics where weight is a concern.
    Thanks, HCM.

I have an Aimpoint H-1 with a 4 MOA dot mounted on an HKSP5K. I would like to get something with a 3.5-4 MOA dot for the Beretta 1301. I would be glad to move the H-1 from the SP5K to the Beretta 1301 if I could find another optic with that size dot to put on the SP5K. I don't want a 2 moa dot and I am wary about buying a used Aimpoint T-1 or H-1 from some anonymous person or on Ebay.

First it seems that I need to get the Aridus crom mount if I want to mount an Aimpoint.
    Last edited by Ed L; 05-24-2021 at 05:58 PM.

Site Supporter
    Thanks, HCM.

I have an Aimpoint H-1 with a 4 MOA dot mounted on an HKSP5K. I would like to get something with a 3.5-4 MOA dot for the Beretta 1301. I would be glad to move the H-1 from the SP5K to the Beretta 1301 if I could find another optic with that size dot to put on the SP5K. I don't want a 2 moa dot and I am wary about buying a used Aimpoint T-1 or H-1 from some anonymous person or on Ebay.

First it seems that I need to get the Aridus crom mount if I want to mount an Aimpoint.
    I would just move the H-1 to the 1301 on an CROM and put the P-2 on the SP5K's 1913 mount.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I would just move the H-1 to the 1301 on an CROM and put the P-2 on the SP5K's 1913 mount.
    *Ed slaps himself in head*. That's exactly what I want to do! The CROM mount is not available at the moment. I am on the list to be emailed when they have more in stock.

Rough ETA of 4-6 weeks from my vendor...

Not selling old.

Will be buying new.

Will still be in market for old... let me know.

User Tag List