Page 121 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Can you simply swap the new cap onto older ACROs?
    According to what Aimpoint's rep told me, yes.

I'm going to get some as soon as they become available. My carry gun will wear the 2032 version of the ACRO as soon as possible, but I'm keeping the older version on my training gun so I'm definitely down for better battery covers.
    3/15/2016

The 2032 Acro has been a month off for the last 24 months, hope it finally materializes!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The 2032 Acro has been a month off for the last 24 months, hope it finally materializes!
    Sweden is a geographical oddity.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

I'm deeply hoping that the 2032 version uses the same footprint. I can flip the 1225 variant to be back-up sights or perhaps just throw them on my LPVOs to replace the RMRs.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    I'm deeply hoping that the 2032 version uses the same footprint.
    Me too. That would really piss off a lot of early adopters. A 2032 verison is an definite buy from me.

Quote Originally Posted by P226SAOFan View Post
    Me too. That would really piss off a lot of early adopters.
    Rumor has it it'll have the same footprint, with a sleeker shape and better adjustments. Hopefully all pan out.

Is the "coming soon" looking more real this time or still just a rumor? If real I might want to sell my gen 1 ACRO before it plummets in value with the release of the gen 2.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by js475 View Post
    Is the "coming soon" looking more real this time or still just a rumor? If real I might want to sell my gen 1 ACRO before it plummets in value with the release of the gen 2.
    If, as reported they use the same footprint you can always keep the GEN one as a back up optic.

I’ve heard enough feedback to believe a 2032 version exists, at least in prototype form.
    However unlike some other companies that use their customers as beta testers Aimpoint is very much of the “we will sell no wine before it’s time “school.

The Holosun 509T I ordered arrived this week so I assume that means Aimpoint will announce the revised ACRO next week.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Don't worry - when it does, it will still be unobtanium for another 6-12 months

User Tag List