Page 116 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Thank you. Ordering one. Mine are all 6390's.

Also, any idea if a 509T will fit?
    I don’t have a 509T but with the shape of the optic hood I’m leaning towards no if you keep the optic hood installed. If it were removed, I think yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    All tips, pics and recommendations for plates and sights for the Glock MOS system is appreciated. This is my first dive into a red dot.
    I use the Ameriglo GL-429 sights and I STRONGLY prefer the Tango Down / Forward Controls Acro plate over the other available options. I use Renata batteries and the battery life on the Acro hasn't been an issue for me. My experience with the clarity of the dot mimics Whiskey_Bravo's. It's the best looking red dot for my eyes (I have used Holosun's and RMRs) and the clarity is suburb. I have had zero issues with mine and planning on buying a second very soon.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    I use the Ameriglo GL-429 sights and I STRONGLY prefer the Tango Down / Forward Controls Acro plate over the other available options. I use Renata batteries and the battery life on the Acro hasn't been an issue for me. My experience with the clarity of the dot mimics Whiskey_Bravo's. It's the best looking red dot for my eyes (I have used Holosun's and RMRs) and the clarity is suburb. I have had zero issues with mine and planning on buying a second very soon.
    I have heard other members mention a preference for the Tango Down ACRO plate, but I would like to hear your thoughts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I have heard other members mention a preference for the Tango Down ACRO plate, but I would like to hear your thoughts as well.
    I'm early in my research, but C&H Precision plates also seem to be a great option superior to the factory MOS plates.

This video is for the RMR plate but Aaron but he discusses the issues with the factory MOS plate

I'm early in my research, but C&H Precision plates also seem to be a great option superior to the factory MOS plates.

This video is for the RMR plate but Aaron but he discusses the issues with the factory MOS plate
    Yeah Aaron's stuff is basically required reading/viewing in my mind if you are thinking of getting into dots. I use CHPWS plates on my MOS guns. I am more interested specifically in @Kram experience with the Tango Down product.

The C&H Precision or FCD plates will be huge improvements over the factory MOS plate. My personal preference is for the Tango Down / FCD plate based on some issues I have had and seen with the C&H. After using both I feel that the FCD is the superior option for the Glock MOS. I have a combined 9k+ rounds through two TD/FCD Acro plates (19 and 45MOS slides) with zero issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    The C&H Precision or FCD plates will be huge improvements over the factory MOS plate. My personal preference is for the Tango Down / FCD plate based on some issues I have had and seen with the C&H. After using both I feel that the FCD is the superior option for the Glock MOS. I have a combined 9k+ rounds through two TD/FCD Acro plates (19 and 45MOS slides) with zero issues.

That's definitely good to know

I’m using the plate that Aimpoint sells for the MOS system. They do not make it in house as far as I know (there was a manufacturer on the package but I don’t remember who it was). I have had no problems with it, seems solid, fits good.

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    I’m using the plate that Aimpoint sells for the MOS system. They do not make it in house as far as I know (there was a manufacturer on the package but I don’t remember who it was). I have had no problems with it, seems solid, fits good.
    I have the same one. I believe it is machined by B&T. It's well done, but very thick compared to other options.

Ordered the Tango Down plate

User Tag List