Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AJLooch View Post
    Hi Everyone, I have a weird question and I think It may just be the adjustment dials moving the inner housing but was curious as to what you think. A little background I just received a Aimpoint ACRO directly from Aimpoint (Shipped from them 12/31, received 1/6) through my work. I just went to the range and zeroed it in yesterday after work and I came home and was looking at it and when looking at it from the rear, it appears that the inner tube part of the sight is not centered in the ACRO rear glass and housing. I did achieve a great zero at 10 yards and only shot 100 rounds (The ACRO is mounted on a ATEI machined Glock 45). I think it may have something to do with the adjustment dials, I did need to move it up approx 10 clicks and right approx 4 clicks. When I noticed it it did try tracking the dials up and down to see if it made a noticeable difference but it didn’t seem to move much. Are all of yours centered? Thanks in advance.

Attachment 47153
    All Aimpoints are a tube inside a tube. When mechanically zeroed (which is NOT zeroed for the shooter), the inside tube should be centered inside the outside tube. When you have zeroed for your gun, your ammo and at the range you want, the adjustment mechanisms have changed that relationship inside to achieve that zero. IOW, it's working just like it's supposed to.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Wayne thank you so much for putting my mind at ease. I am going to go back and re zero and I may have not been directly to the rear of the optic. I really do appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by AJLooch View Post
    I am going to go back and re zero and I may have not been directly to the rear of the optic.
    Is your gun shooting not where you want it?

Alpha it is or at least was. When I got home and noticed the inner tube looking "off" and starting running the clicks up and down (Counting them so I could repeat back to the original position) but think I messed up the elevation. I am going to the range after work today and reconfirm zero.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Free Aimpoint, Inc. 3X-C magnifier (No Mount as posted below) to the next person who buys the Aimpoint Acro $594.00(LATEST REVISION) on our site here and puts Free 3X-C in the comments 🙂 https://www.cstactical.com/aimpoint-acro-p-1

CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

And that went fast, we may offer it again in the future
    CS Tactical
    www.cstactical.com

Brownells apparently just announced premilled Glock slides for the Acro...

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod132821.aspx
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Brownells apparently just announced premilled Glock slides for the Acro...

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod132821.aspx
    That's a good option, I'll wait for others to try it first
    CS Tactical
    www.cstactical.com

Question

What kind of iron sights are you all running on ACRO equipped Gen 5 MOS pistols? Ameriglo has so many different suppressor sights now, I am confused. The extra height of MOS specific suppressor sights might take up too much of the window. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    What kind of iron sights are you all running on ACRO equipped Gen 5 MOS pistols? Ameriglo has so many different suppressor sights now, I am confused. The extra height of MOS specific suppressor sights might take up too much of the window. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use the GL429's they are usable, without obstructing too much.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

User Tag List