Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    That’s interesting. Could you expand on this thought?
    MOS3/5 (and 4?). Basically if Glock Factory Cuts their slides for RMR, DPP, ACRO, what is the point of using plates?

The only downside to the MOS3/5 I've seen are they don't have the Rear BUIS in front of the optic which I prefer.

https://aimpoint.us/acro-p-2-red-dot...-5-moa-200691/
    Video hasn’t started, but product page is up.

You can't please everyone. It looks good but it would have been super nice if the elevation and windage adjustments were notched to accept a 9mm casing instead of the T-10 Torx.

Battery life looks to be a big improvement, but the window and body thickness looks to be the same.

Awesome! The biggest thing that held the P1 ACRO back was the short battery life. I'll definitely be replacing my ACRO with one of these, likely along with several of my RMRs if it proves reliable.

Do they mention when it will actually be available for purchase?

Site Supporter
    @Wayne Dobbs setting my expectations low paid off, and you were indeed correct. Cr2032 and a brighter emitter for 50,000 hours on setting 6 of 10 plus aimpoint clarity has me pretty stoked.

@CS Tactical any idea on when you’ll have some available?
    im strong, i can run faster than train

This is great news, I’m in for two as soon as I can find them in stock. I’m glad I held off on getting my slides milled. Anyone know what the best position for an ACRO direct milled onto a Glock would be e.g irons in front or behind?

If only you could get a Glock milled from the factory for this footprint now, or just a slide. I’m so ready to ditch my MOS slides/guns and screws!

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Battery life looks to be a big improvement, but the window and body thickness looks to be the same.
    The body is wider, 1.3” vs 1.2”. The volume is 6 cc, 0.366 cubic inches, greater.

That added volume is not a surprise with a bigger battery. This does seem to solve the shortcomings of the initial product. The width will be a noticeable difference for some and not so much for others.

Is the base footprint unchanged? IE, do we know if they will work with existing Tango Down or CHPWS plates?

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    The body is wider, 1.3” vs 1.2”. The volume is 6 cc, 0.366 cubic inches, greater.

That added volume is not a surprise with a bigger battery. This does seem to solve the shortcomings of the initial product. The width will be a noticeable difference for some and not so much for others.

User Tag List