Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Is anyone concerned about battery available down the road as this is an odd size battery?
    Define odd. CR123s and CR2032s aren't exactly common, either. I personally don't think the CR1225 is really all that rare, they're used a variety of products, including many watches. Note that Renata is a Swatch Group company.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am carrying a T20 bit in the Aimpoint tool, so I can remove the Acro in an emergency, like you would with a Micro on an Aimpoint.
    So interesting note, it appears newer ones are shipping with a T10 torx for the mounting cross bolt. This came from someone I know who got a new one recently.
    Last edited by karmapolice; 06-05-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    So interesting note, it appears newer ones are shipping with a T10 torx for the mounting cross bolt. THis came from someone I know who got a new one recently.
    Hope it is a T20!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Hope it is a T20!
    Nope he said it was a T10 same as the elevation and windage adjustments. That way the supplied tool works will all three would be my guess.

Nope he said it was a T10 same as the elevation and windage adjustments. That way the supplied tool works will all three would be my guess.
    Hmm, my cross bolt is a T20? Sure wish the Acro elevation and windage goes to the micro style, where a flat blade or equivalent works.

Hmm, my cross bolt is a T20? Sure wish the Acro elevation and windage goes to the micro style, where a flat blade or equivalent works.
    So are both of mine, I think it's an update on newer ones.

So are both of mine, I think it's an update on newer ones.
    I hope it is not a T10 for the cross bolt. The DP Pro uses a 15, and I have stripped screws on them, where 10 is the size of the MOS base plate and frighteningly small for the Acro’s mount.

Good point. Maybe CR123’s just don’t seem as rare because I’m used to that battery in products. Interesting that the last watch I probably wore was a Swatch in middle school...

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Define odd. CR123s and CR2032s aren't exactly common, either. I personally don't think the CR1225 is really all that rare, they're used a variety of products, including many watches. Note that Renata is a Swatch Group company.

Got another couple hundred rounds through this thing after our quarterly Qual today. 1st round hits from 10 yards with a OWB consealment type holster are downto the 1.3-4 range regularly. That’s a couple tenths better than last time. Not bad for my second time ever shooting a PMRDO. Should be down to iron sight speed with some more practice in the near future.

Just received mine Mon., it also requires a T20 for the cross bolt & agreed on AP down the road updating the E&W to requiring a flat blade etc. for adjustment, one can hope.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 06-05-2019 at 06:11 PM.

User Tag List