Page 81 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Shot with just the irons today to see where they hit. These irons are POA/POI at 10yds through the ACRO.
    I got my .305 rear/.300 front G19.4 set from DP today as well. Sight picture looks the same as yours; will check POA this weekend.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    For those of you who havent yet held it in your hands unmounted and manipulated one already mounted on a pistol your perspective on it's size will remain skewed, it's actually really small, and blends so well with slides that it only takes you a few seconds to realize the role this optic is going to take in the inevitable standardization of this system in LE/MIL, aimpoint led the way but the others will be forced to respond. The looks are just what I'm calling "technological growing pains" in a few years it will be as loved and accepted as X300's.

This....
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

@CS Tactical when is your shipment supposed to show up?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    @cstactical when is your shipment supposed to show up?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I will definitely let the forum know when we find out
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Wayne asked if I could video a few draws with the Acro. This is to a steel A zone at ten yards. Glock 45 with a 19 MOS upper, out of my CO rig.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Wayne asked if I could video a few draws with the Acro. This is to a steel A zone at ten yards. Glock 45 with a 19 MOS upper, out of my CO rig.

Would it be possible to have you do something similar with the various other optics? I am legit curious about the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Would it be possible to have you do something similar with the various other optics? I am legit curious about the results.

I have shot enough of the different optics to have a good feel for how they stack up for me in pure shooting performance. Without regard for battery life, durability, size, BUIS, weather capability, or control function, from worst to best in terms of pure shooting, this is my list:

RMR
    Acro
    RMS/Holosun
    Delta Point Pro
    RTS2

Based on what I have seen, I am expecting the SRO to be equivalent or even better than the RTS2 for pure shooting performance.

What gets interesting is when you factor in the non-shooting considerations, and different people will reach different conclusions. My friend, YVK as an example, loves the RMR, where I value a sealed emitter enough, there is no optic for me that ranks ahead of the Acro for EDC.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have shot enough of the different optics to have a good feel for how they stack up for me in pure shooting performance. Without regard for battery life, durability, size, BUIS, weather capability, or control function, from worst to best in terms of pure shooting, this is my list:

RMR
    Acro
    RMS/Holosun
    Delta Point Pro
    RTS2

Based on what I have seen, I am expecting the SRO to be equivalent or even better than the RTS2 for pure shooting performance.

What gets interesting is when you factor in the non-shooting considerations, and different people will reach different conclusions. My friend, YVK as an example, loves the RMR, where I value a sealed emitter enough, there is no optic for me that ranks ahead of the Acro for EDC.
    That was my guess. I was just interested in timer numbers, more so.

My friend, YVK as an example, loves the RMR
    Correction. Your friend YVK files off corners of Glock slides and can barely conceal RMR to his concealment satisfaction. Concealment is the main redeeming quality of that optic for me, besides the fact it is reliable enough for the EDC.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    Within A Few Weeks:
    Aimpoint ACRO P-1 Milling $100
    ATEi Rear Backup Sight $20
    (Either In Front or Behind Optic)
    Total: $120

With ATEi milling, regular height sights work best. Suppressor height sights would be too tall and unneeded with our milling.[/I]
    Any idea if that is Glock only or will be doing other make pistols too?

User Tag List