Page 72 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Are these available for individual LE purchase from Aimpoint?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Yes. Shoot me a PM and I'll point you to a dealer that will take care of you.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mistertwo View Post
    Does anyone know if it would be possible to mill a slide that has already been milled for another optic like the RMR for the ACRO? I've seen KE Arms is offering a mounting plate that accomplishes this but I would prefer something lower to run permanently. It would be nice to not have to buy a new slide to run the ACRO if you've already had your slide milled for something else. Then again I could use the ACRO as an excuse to just buy a new gun.
    Doug Holloway at ATEI has indicated he thinks it's possible to mill over an RMR cut for ACRO, given a certain set of conditions. I'd reach out to him and see what's required.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Doug Holloway at ATEI has indicated he thinks it's possible to mill over an RMR cut for ACRO, given a certain set of conditions. I'd reach out to him and see what's required.
    That would be awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be reaching out to him.

Clyde Armory in GA has a couple left. Just spoke with someone on the phone and got an order in - be aware there's a 3% CC fee at checkout, but for me it still ended up being cheaper overall than buying locally (assuming I could find one).

https://clydearmory.com/aimpoint-acro-p-1-200504.html

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Clyde Armory in GA has a couple left. Just spoke with someone on the phone and got an order in - be aware there's a 3% CC fee at checkout, but for me it still ended up being cheaper overall than buying locally (assuming I could find one).

https://clydearmory.com/aimpoint-acro-p-1-200504.html
    One left.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    It’d be nice if folks kept their slides level for height comparisons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    It’d be nice if folks kept their slides level for height comparisons...

Nah, gotta make that acro seem to be the same height...

We are probably getting to the point where we will see different height BUIS, so we can get reserve sights while covering the smallest amount of the red dot display. The ones in the picture of the Trijicon seem large.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Nah, gotta make that acro seem to be the same height...
    Especially since it appears (can’t tell for sure, and I’m sure that’s intentional, too) the SRO is on an MOS, and the ACRO is obviously direct milled.

User Tag List