Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    Is your holster specific to the TLR7 light? I have a 7390RDS, but it’s their universal light fit that will accommodate an X300 or TLR1. I’d love a shorter holster for the TLR7.
    Yes. I ordered directly from Safariland using their holster finder. Took about 30 days from order to shipment, and the part number is 7390RDS-28327-411.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Yes. I ordered directly from Safariland using their holster finder. Took about 30 days from order to shipment, and the part number is 7390RDS-28327-411.
    Awesome, thank you!

All tips, pics and recommendations for plates and sights for the Glock MOS system is appreciated. This is my first dive into a red dot.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Name:  PXL_20201105_214316437.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
Views: 3626
Size:  71.5 KB

ACRO on a Gen 5 MOS is my current daily companion. CHPWS plate and torx screws, VC3 Vibratite, and Ameriglo G-429 sights.

The quality of the glass is exceptional in my eyes. Crystal clear and the dot and the is crisp even with my astigmatism. No fishbowl effect or blue tint like my Holosun 509T. I like the large easy to reach brightness controls. Have not had an issue with the level changing on its own even when worn appendix. I change the battery every month or so. The housing has no sharp edges and feels smooth. Although the window is dimensionally smaller than my 509T, I feel faster with the ACRO. Likely due to familiarity.

Wishing I bought a second ACRO instead of a 509T and will definitely buy a new version of the Aimpoint whenever it's available.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post

ACRO on a Gen 5 MOS is my current daily companion. CHPWS plate and torx screws, VC3 Vibratite, and Ameriglo G-429 sights.

The quality of the glass is exceptional in my eyes. Crystal clear and the dot and the is crisp even with my astigmatism. No fishbowl effect or blue tint like my Holosun 509T. I like the large easy to reach brightness controls. Have not had an issue with the level changing on its own even when worn appendix. I change the battery every month or so. The housing has no sharp edges and feels smooth. Although the window is dimensionally smaller than my 509T, I feel faster with the ACRO. Likely due to familiarity.

Wishing I bought a second ACRO instead of a 509T and will definitely buy a new version of the Aimpoint whenever it's available.

That is my goal!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    That is my goal!
    I keep hoping for a lower profile version that is optimized for CCW.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I keep hoping for a lower profile version that is optimized for CCW.
    I do as well, but I'm not optimistic about any kind of near future release.

Site Supporter
    Can I get a pic of that holster? I have 3 RDS holsters, but there all for a G19 with X300. I use TLR-7A's with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Can I get a pic of that holster? I have 3 RDS holsters, but there all for a G19 with X300. I use TLR-7A's with them.

Note that it’s incompatible with threaded barrels, but it’s a far more compact option than the 6390RDS series.

Site Supporter

Note that it’s incompatible with threaded barrels, but it’s a far more compact option than the 6390RDS series.
    Thank you. Ordering one. Mine are all 6390's.

Also, any idea if a 509T will fit?

User Tag List